💬 Review Samsung A50s by XCXO

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,389 happy users since 2014.
Register

XCXO

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung A50s

Description
One of my peers decided to suggest me this model from Samsung when they heard me buying a new phone. A50s carries a 128GB ROM and 6GB RAM and fair megapixel of the camera. I’m genuinely not a person to use the camera much so I did not mind.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
6GB RAM and 128Gb ROM is my most optimal and affordable ideal for a phone for now. I can store my music, projects and play video games.

Things I don't like
Samsung holds a reputation of looking superfine on first use, whilst the passing months it gradually slows down. But so far, it has not happened to me. It is an upgrade from using a Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Chinese ROM, 'cos my previous phone was limiting. At the moment, I tolerate A50s.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
It actually depends. A50s is not my first choice but I think it's a good phone for those with a budget.

XCXO

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
@Obber Thank you for your response. This is my personal opinion but really, I think the phone is good. Perhaps a Realme would be better since my uncle shown his [phone] whilst he was playing Pokémon X via Citra 3DS emulator-- faster than mine.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month