💬 Review Samsung Galaxy A70 by gandalfi77

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,089 happy users since 2014.
Register

gandalfi77

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy A70

Description
I Switched to this one after i broke my Galaxy S8.
It 3/4 the price, coming in at only 300€, compared to the 400€ I spent on the S8. In terms of speed an performance I really necer noticed a considerable difference. Only in Pubg i had to play on lower graphical settings. The display itself has a lower native resolution ( only 1080p as opposed to 1440p ) but considering the lower pricepoint, this seems like a decent tradeoff. On the other hand the screen is way bigger than that of the S8, so I would definetly recommend buying the A70 if you have big hands and not to much cash at hand (got the pun?). In terms of storage i habe 128 Gb on my ne A70 compared to the 64Gb my old S8 had. So that's a win i guess. The camer on one hand seems to be a bit lacking in terms of image quality, compared to thr one on the S8, however it is a triple back camera with much higher zoom options and a wide angled lens, so this really come down to personal preference wether you like crystal clear photos or a great amount of options.
All in all, i think this is an overall great phone, and especially considering its (relatively) low price it more than libed up to my expectations.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Rugged design - doesn't nreak easily.
Large amounts of storage - 128gb
Decent processing power - able to play PUBG mobile on high settings.
Big phone - Huge screen and perfect for large hands.
Triple rear camera.
Price
Good battery life

Things I don't like
Image quality on the camera can sometimes leave a bit to be desired.
Not a good choice for small hands.
Good phone cases can be a bit hard to find.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this phone, as it really is a really good allround package of a phone with really high price to performance ratio. Especially if you have big hands and big screens it's going to be a delight using it almost as a pocket tablet.