Samsung Galaxy J7 by Bjorn the wise

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,456 happy users since 2014.
Register

Bjorn the wise

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy J7

Description
This Phone is Simply Awesome.If you are looking to buy phone under 15k this is perfect phone. Review after 2 days of use..will update after 30 days of use. PROS: 1) Display is pretty good with vibrant colors. 2) Touch is smooth and responsive. 3) Build quality is good and look of this phone in gold color is great. 4) Camera quality is simply Brilliant(Both front and rear) 5) Battery backup is goodas you expect from 3000maH battery. 6)No lag or hanging problem as of now and you shounld not expect hanging problem with 1.5GB of RAM and Octacore processor. 7)Slim and Light Weight. 8) Front Flash 9) OTG support. 10)Fast Charging. CONS: 1) No backlit on buttons. 2) No Gorilla Glass(Tempered glass may be applied to solve this issue) 3) Speaker sound is little less as compared to other phones at this price. Overall a good phone I am so impressed with this phone

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I enjoy how responsive the system is. It only takes a very brief moment for the system to respond I enjoy this very much.

Things I don't like
The camera quality could use some work not only is it blurry most of the time but even when it looks like it will take a good pic the pic still comes out blurry and sometimes even sideways for no reason.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this model in particular simply because of how easy it is to adjust to how the system operates it is very simplistic and easy to use.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month