💬 Review Samsung Galaxy J7 by jjsapplecider

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,432 happy users since 2014.
Register

jjsapplecider

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy J7

bb7e34ce-338f-44f1-9f99-3fadf31a8d18_1.b4a6a1764970fcec2ad2b42eb3ac6f51.jpeg

Brief Description: The Samsung Galaxy J7 has a 5.5" HD Display, 3300 mAh battery, 16 GB internal memory, and includes a SIM card.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
The phone can go through anything and it'll stay alive. I dropped it inside the toilet, concrete floor, sharp rock, water 3 times, and it wouldn't open at first but after slapping it in rice, it worked perfectly but of course it had a lot of scratches.
I had it for 4-5 years before getting a new phone BUT, let me tell you something. This isn't the new Samsung Galaxy J7 brand, it's the very old one.
For a phone that was made years ago, it ran fast and could stand through ANYTHING.
The camera through a filter app would look like you had a new brand not some old one, you can take some selfies and they'll come out good.

Things I don't like:
Sadly, not all cheap old phones can be perfect you understand, right? The Samsung J7 ran low end games perfectly but tankier games such a Call of Duty, Vainglory, and more that requires tons of storage don't run as best as it should in the phone.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: I would recommend the old Samsung Galaxy J7 to casual users who aren't hard on playing games and want decent pictures. This phone can last for decades, mine lasted half a decade so it's not impossible.

irinaderevko

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I ALSO own a SAM GAL J7, and despite some powerhouse specs for a low end starter phone, Ive had mine for 3 years+ and its also been dropped ive put small bits of tape on the sides, but it works like the day I bought it. I just have to make the total switch I just started by upgrading to a higher class galaxy, but havent transferred the sd card yet. and im procrastinating on it because its like a 32 or 64 gb, cant recall at the moment, all the file moving, renaming and deleting, etc. anyhow.. ive gone on a bit too much. cheers!

Nunya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sup y'all!😁 I got the same phone, although mine was a hand-me-down from my brother. I don't actually use mine like y'all do. I've only used it just for games and entertainment apps and never connected it for calls and such (i dont take pics either). I agree, with the above that it can't handle hefty games, but it can handle quite a few of the normal or smaller ones. Works great and battery gets some good entertainment time out of it. It's currently got a small case on it that's been dinged up and cracked cause my bro, but the phone itself is still like new. That's it, sorry it's long.😥

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month