💬 Review Samsung Galaxy Note 9 by OrientalBlade

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,326 happy users since 2014.
Register

OrientalBlade

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Description
The Samsung Note 9 was released on August 9, 2018 and is the 9th generation of the Note series. It has a 6.4 inch display with a 4000 mAh battery which is larger than it's predecessor, the Note 8, that has a 3300 mAh battery. It also features a water carbon heat pipe to extend gaming sessions on the device. The camera is 12 mp and extend horizontally instead of vertically like the S series of Samsung devices. It is dust resitant and water resistant of up to 4 meters. The main feature of the Note 9 is the S-pen which allows for quick note taking and has blue tooth capabilities with this generation. The storage options for the Note 9 are 128 GB with 6 GB of ram or 512 GB with 8 GB of ram. It also has the option to accept SD cards and therefore increase your storage of up to 1 Terabyte of data. The overall appearance is that of a Note 8 which upgraded it's design from the Note 7 with an edged screen. Other features that the Note 9 has is the fingerprint sensor that is rear facing, barometer, gyroscope, iris scanner, and accelerometer.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
What I like most about this phone is the screen size. It is a "phablet" hybrid and the screen size is ample enough for the S-pen to be utilized while not feeling cramped on screen. Also the screen size helps for watching videos, playing games, or just surfing the web while not feeling oversized. The S-pen works brilliantly with its Bluetooth capabilities and also if you want to emulate Nintendo DS games as that device also has a stylus.

Things I don't like
There is really nothing I can think of that I do not like about the Note 9. Perhaps it can be a little pricey when considered with the latest phones, but most phones in it's genre are going to cost a lot. Therefore, this is not a phone to consider when working with a budget.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone to others due to the features that the device brings with it. 6 GB or 8 GB of is enough for all your needs with a cellular device while being a hybrid between phone and tablet allows for a better experience when looking at a screen. It also isn't too large to where you wouldn't be able to put it in your pocket. The soft and hardware also isn't too outdated compared to today's generations as it is only 2 generations behind. Therefore if you wanted a cheaper alternative to the current generation then this one would be a good choice to look at.