💬 Review Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus by erinsweist

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,975 happy users since 2014.
Register

erinsweist

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus

Description
First and foremost I bought the S10+ with its battery capacity in mind, as I don't really take a lot of pictures or use my phone for much besides casual gaming or watching movies. The main issues I have with it is that the screen protector that came with it had air bubbles underneath it when I opened it, and a few weeks later was very scratched up. I suppose that is the point, but I think Samsung could've made it better. My second issue is that it overheats. A lot, and sometimes only when I'm listening to music on it (and the music app is the only one open). Always overheats when its charging, and takes 1 1/2 hours roughly to "Fast Charge." Which is pretty good considering I get 8 hours on a full charge with high settings, 12 if I lower the settings and make the brightness lower. I came from Apple, so the customization the S10+ offered was incredible. Dark mode, video backgrounds, better control of storage, more secure, a higher resolution than any phone I've seen before, and a lot more smaller but nice details. Seeing as how I don't take many photos, the ones I do take are very good in quality. The games I run never lag, and again, it's just so customizable. 4/5 stars, because of the overheating, though this could probably be fixed if you turn down most settings a lot.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
It's battery capacity, as my old phone could barely get through the day when I used it for calls and texts only on low brightness.

Things I don't like
It overheats frequently and the screen protector could be improved in my opinion. It scratches easily, thumbprints stick like glue to it, and it came with an air bubble underneath it in the box. Other than that, I don't have many issues with it.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
No, but only because Samsung has created more powerful and better phones in their S20 lineup. I'll definitely get one when my current plan runs out and I can upgrade.