💬 Review Samsung Galaxy S8+ (plus) by Teoz

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,787 happy users since 2014.
Register

Teoz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung Galaxy S8+ (plus)

140644-phones-review-samsung-galaxy-s8-review-image1-wyesoelc2u.jpg

Description
It is a standard touch screen phone, it has dual sim card slots, 64 gigabytes, 6.2 inch screen, oled display.
Infinity Display: a bezel less, full frontal, edge to edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD and can be changed to Quad HD plus (WQHD plus) in Settings
Camera resolution Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF. Main Camera Auto Focus. Focus on an object in your viewfinder and tap the Bixby eye icon to get a deeper understanding of what you’re looking at
Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
Works on all GSM and CDMA carriers.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Many people say it doesn't have good battery life. I would say, I can go for around 2 days with pretty heavy usage on one charge. I think I really depends on how much you use it. I think the battery life is adequate enough. I like the large screen size and high customization. Downloading music is pretty decent, it lets you choose where to install it and which media player to use.

Things I don't like
One think that stinks is that you need to use a Samsung app to change your wall paper one the screen. Since I rarely do that, I need to update the app almost every time I feel like changing it. then I have to do a ton of work, if I don't have wifi at the moment. The app is also confusing and really promotes buying their overpriced wall papers.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend it if you are not going to be using you phone heavily. I think the charging is very fast (100% in around one hour). It runs very fast (no complaints). it gets the job done well enough. The camera looks good to me. The quality surpasses other iphone camera's easily in terms of usability. I can use it to reduce glare much more easily.