💬 Review Samsung J5 Prime by margris

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,783 happy users since 2014.
Register

margris

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung J5 Prime

Description
The Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime is a variant of the Galaxy J5. It has a 5inch HD screen and 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable internal storage, 13-megapixel main camera with LED flash, fingerprint reader and Android 6.0 Marshmallow.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
Its style and look are pretty and it has a fast processor. Sound is too great and the battery can endure a day without problems. I like the light weight that it has too.

Things I don't like
I don't like the fact it actually is a little bit more fragile than other phones. If the glass screen gets broken because of a strong accident or fall, the repair will not be worth it because of the price itself and you will have to change the whole module of the phone.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend it if you want a cellphone that is not really expensive. It will work very well and would be completely easy to handle and get used to its system. Overall, I think personaly Samsung is a really efficient brand.

Meme Games

[Subscribe]
Member for 5 years
1. The processor is fast - how fast, i dont even know from this review what the processor is for this phone.
2. Battery size not specified.
3. Repairing is worth it, the screen assembly with LCD is 15$, cheaper than buying a new one.
4. Please provide proof how or why its more fragile than other phones.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
1. The processor is fast - how fast, i dont even know from this review what the processor is for this phone.
3. Repairing is worth it, the screen assembly with LCD is 15$, cheaper than buying a new one.
The info about the processor may be wrong but you can not ask/demand proof about the fragility. That's the users opinion and what reviews are for. Not all of them need to be positive and not everyone needs to agree with you.

Meme Games

[Subscribe]
Member for 5 years
The info about the processor may be wrong but you can not ask/demand proof about the fragility. That's the users opinion and what reviews are for. Not all of them need to be positive and not everyone needs to agree with you.
still thats an absurd claim about a phone

"I don't like the fact it actually is a little bit more fragile than other phones " - stating a fact that it is more fragile, not an opinion.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years

"I don't like the fact it actually is a little bit more fragile than other phones " - stating a fact that it is more fragile, not an opinion.
It's called opinion and you have to respect that. You can state your opinion in a less rude way, it wasn't enough for you to comment here you also made a remark in gen chat. Comments like yours can discourage members to release more content. Please, be a bit more sensitive in the future.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
A review doesn't necessarily have to mention all specs of a device , it is simply the user's experience , and it is his opinion as @BlackEden has made clear . I do agree with the user though about the screen fragility , infact most Samsung devices tend to crack from the slightest mishandling , by mistake or otherwise . Thank goodness for screenguards

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

I mean..... Depends on what we compare it for, really, what if her other phones was, idk, one of those Brick Nokia that can shatter one nose if they're not careful (not like I'm speaking from experience, definitely not!) But yeah, it is what her experience with her phone is, her opinion based on what she gone through with her phone

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I mean..... Depends on what we compare it for, really, what if her other phones was, idk, one of those Brick Nokia that can shatter one nose if they're not careful (not like I'm speaking from experience, definitely not!) But yeah, it is what her experience with her phone is, her opinion based on what she gone through with her phone
😢 oh the memories Rip my beloved brick Nokia and 3310

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
😢 oh the memories Rip my beloved brick Nokia and 3310
It was almost impossible to destroy them. Lol.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
It was almost impossible to destroy them. Lol.
Lol they did come in handy as weapons ! 😂 I brained somebody with indestructible brick and my brother tried smashing one with a hammer lol ** it lived still even though it looked like a frankenstein model held in place with tons of tape

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Lol they did come in handy as weapons ! 😂 I brained somebody with indestructible brick and my brother tried smashing one with a hammer lol ** it lived still even though it looked like a frankenstein model held in place with tons of tape
Dang, they were real survivors xD

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Lol take a look at them ! Do they look like anything but 😅

View attachment 59995

I owned 5 of those models 😲 * suddenly I miss the snake game !
My apologies @margis , I've turned your post into a nokia shrine lol
Lol nostalgia 😍 I really miss them and snake of course xD
You're probably right, sorry @margris ☺

margris

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yes the nokia phones were something like invincible. My mom in 2005 bought for the first time a phone that came from a germain brand (Siemens) and today it still works! You can play the two games it has perfectly haha
What I meant by a 'fragile screen' it's like literally I had it for three or four months and from one only fall the glass broke into a thounsand shattered pieces :/ and it had its protecting glass and a cover.
But maybe I should've explained myself better sorry for that
Screenshot_20200704-203639.png

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Yes the nokia phones were something like invincible. My mom in 2005 bought for the first time a phone that came from a germain brand (Siemens) and today it still works! You can play the two games it has perfectly haha
What I meant by a 'fragile screen' it's like literally I had it for three or four months and from one only fall the glass broke into a thounsand shattered pieces :/ and it had its protecting glass and a cover.
But maybe I should've explained myself better sorry for thatView attachment 60049
Omg do you play snake on it sometimes? :giggle:

margris

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
1. The processor is fast: quad-core, 1.4GHz. Translated to understandable words (reviewing from my experience): even if you fill up both memories (internal and external), the phone will keep working fast and won't have troubles to deal with prosecution of apps.
2. Battery size is 3.100 mAh. I'm not really into electronics so, I'd say the battery endures a completely day with no problem.
3. The pricepoint t's not the same in everywhere.
4. The proof is my own opinion because I had it. I won't be reviewing something I wouldn't have experienced.
Sorry if I'm not what you think as 'good enough' to describe a review of a phone in an extense vocabulary. To me, you are just another comment. But I agree a comment like that could affect someone else, maybe insecure or maybe new here like me, because of the unnecessary rudeness.
Have a nice day.
Post automatically merged:

Hahaha yes and one that you have to make a little guy jump from boxes so they won't smash him. When I was just six I spent hours playing it like it was the best game everrr

Last edited:

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hahaha yes and one that you have to make a little guy jump from boxes so they won't smash him. When I was just six I spent hours playing it like it was the best game everrr
I'm totally jealous right now :LOL: now that I look back, I'm impressed how we all managed to handle those tiny buttons as keyboards. Lol.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
And the fact you had to press them two or three times when wanting to write a message! Good old times
A huge pain xD but as you say, good old times. It was still a nice experience :)

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month