💬 Review Samsung J5 Prime by margris

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,433 happy users since 2014.
Register

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Kind of a pain, yeah. But I don't know when I look back I wish I was there once again haha
I wish I could go back to being that young almost every day. Life was kinda easier back then :giggle:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Yes the nokia phones were something like invincible. My mom in 2005 bought for the first time a phone that came from a germain brand (Siemens) and today it still works! You can play the two games it has perfectly haha
What I meant by a 'fragile screen' it's like literally I had it for three or four months and from one only fall the glass broke into a thounsand shattered pieces :/ and it had its protecting glass and a cover.
But maybe I should've explained myself better sorry for thatView attachment 60049

Siemens was also a nice brand , lol they also had bricks in the early days too and just like nokia it was made to last .
Post automatically merged:

And the fact you had to press them two or three times when wanting to write a message! Good old times
Lol all the old phones were this way, I had my Samsung e250 for a long while , when I was done with that phone there were no letters visible on the Keys

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Siemens was also a nice brand , lol they also had bricks in the early days too and just like nokia it was made to last .

Lol all the old phones were this way, I had my Samsung e250 for a long while , when I was done with that phone there were no letters visible on the Keys
Omg the letters disappeared just after a few months :LOL:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
The 16 is up in a month or so...I had to look up for my birth date..when you have to search for your birth date..you know you are getting old...!!
Is that birthdate just for forum lol , sixteen isn't that little , not enough for me to feel ancient yet

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Omg I'm really getting old :LOL:

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I feel it...feel it in my bones that don't want to move anymore...those muscles that scream at small movements..the mornings where I don't want to wake up...Nah..I am lazy..
I can totally relate to that. I'm that type of person who asks others for the remote because I'm too lazy to move my a**. Lol.

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can totally relate to that. I'm that type of person who asks others for the remote because I'm too lazy to move my a**. Lol.
I still haven't made that leap yet so I make do my on my own...maybe when I have kids one day too...

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
No siblings you can force? xD

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I am the smallest..so it can actually turn around most of the times..yup it's better I do my own work silently and quitely...!!
Sounds smart enough :LOL: I have only one little sister and now I have kids so win win lol

D sam

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sounds smart enough :LOL: I have only one little sister and now I have kids so win win lol
I always hope that things will turn around and I will get people would fight to do my work and feed meh..never too young to dream I suppose...!!

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I always hope that things will turn around and I will get people would fight to do my work and feed meh..never too young to dream I suppose...!!
That's true but at some point you'll get too old to believe that dreams come true xD

margris

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I can totally relate. Laziness is my passion don't care if i'm getting old xD

I swear dreams come true... Just maybe not in this world :D

Last edited: