💬 Review Samsung J7 Pro by TheFWord

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,763 happy users since 2014.
Register

TheFWord

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung J7 Pro

Description
It's a wonder. Beautiful. Stunning. One of a kind. It's a Samsung J7 Pro. Trust me, there've been tons and tons of new Samsung Phones out there but i can assure you, this phone is cheap and have numerous stunning features. I'd tell you what i like about it.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
What i like about this phone is that if you're a want-to-be-a-photographer but didn't have enough money to buy new camera for stunning photos and videos and doesn' really have enough for an iPhone also, this is the phone for that. It captured a picture just like how your brain captured the view with tour vision. It's not too big like the others and it's sold at a very reasonable price too. The game performance? Fantastic. Say that you're playing PUBG, and this phone was never too old to lag the game. Even after 3 years, it's still perform at its best and i'm not kidding, trust me.

Things I don't like
The only thing that i don't like about this device is that it runs very slow and the game gets choppy and laggy if you have a weak WiFi connection and it's bound to happen when you didn't pay the bills on time. And that's about it.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I highly recommend to the people who don't really have money to buy phones and feed self and/or others. It's cheap and ran like a beast. The camera quality is better than most advanced phones. Again, i'd recommended to friends and families and got 9 of them ended up buying this phone and kept it with me for 3 years and it still ran wonderfully.