💬 Review Samsung s8 by oof the yeet

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,693 happy users since 2014.
Register

oof the yeet

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung s8

Description
My Samsung is okay. The samsung s8 has a few issues, over half the screen is a pinkish shade darker than 25% of the rest of the screen. Sometimes the phone will start to freeze up and will take a minute to get back to normal speed. The phone does not let you turn your call volume all the way down which is a bit of an issue for me when I need the call volume all the way down. The phones volume will go oddly quite sometimes when I hang up on a call. But the phone does have a great amount of space and is a good size and is easy to put in to my pocket. Sometimes the phone will over heat which can be a problem. But over all I like me phone even with the issues.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐

Things I like
I like the size of the device and the screen quality is is a nice touch I also like the Bixby button.

Things I don't like
I do not like how easily it screen burns. I do not like how the screen is a different color. I also do not like how I can not turn the call volume all the way down. And I do not like how easily it can over heat.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would not recommend the samsung s8 there is to many issues for the price of it and you should just get the s9 or s10 they are better quality.