💬 Review Samurai of Hyuga 3

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,612 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Samurai of Hyuga 3

Well this one was good. Definitely good but not as good as the others.

Review:
As i said, it was good and amazing but it wasn't what i expected and yet, Devon Connell has still been able to blow my mind. I mean wow, just how good would you have to be to compose, produce and work on something. Its like he has experienced the samurai age and took all those stories that he had heard and made it into one fantastic mind-blowing and absolutely exceptional,Spectacular,Unusual and extra special something. I mean this story has the ability to go toe to toe with the da vinci code and Don Quixote but the only difference is that this story is futuristic and actually a game where you can make your own choices and still be gasping for air over the Amazing display even though you may make a different choice every single time. This thing should be made into a movie because it deserves to be shared with the rest of the world. If you want to Talk a bit about the game, it continues from the barons mansion where if your Main Character is Male would forget Junko or if your character is a Female would forget Jun. It ends with you killing the wannabe dictator.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely but still not good as you might think

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐