💬 Review Samurai of Hyuga

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,425 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Samurai of Hyuga

I think it is by far the best Japanese samurai story that could be made in the hosted games games genre. It is almost the best game to play if you want to learn about medieval japan. You will also like the variety of unique characters in it

Review:
Have this game? Why the not!. Its the best game i ever played. In the reading category. Devon Connell 's genius creation would give anyone who is reading and playing it a great time. Its a game that is the perfect balance of not being a weeb and being also interested in the Japanese culture. Yeah sure its a bit 18+ but i don't see anything wrong with that. You will fall in love with the characters and i promise you Junko/Jun is going to make the MC and even you fall in love with them. My only regret is that it would most certainly not be read by Scorsese or Spielberg so that they can make it a Series but really for me? This is the best reading and playing genre game there is in the Hosted games library. The fact that this website gives it out for free(well there is sbenny cash but come on) and the cracked version is even better. Well there are also other games like The Werewolves series, Zombie Exodus Series, Unnatural which will also get a second part some time later and seventy to eighty other games that would take to long to mention so an etc. Would be fine. Thank you

Would you recommend this to other users? Definitely.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited by a moderator:

Calebhalll

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Really fun game no mods that allow you to increase your stats but still fun