Save money for your eBay and Amazon purchases, and get SB Points!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,416 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If you're used to shop online, there's no doubt you know Amazon and eBay! Well, if you're an usual online buyer, just let us know what are you willing to purchase, and you'll take advantage of our free services, valid for every eBay and Amazon. These services basically are:

• Free in-depth analysys & research. We'll do out best to find a cheaper alternative for the item you'd like to buy from eBay or Amazon and actually save money;
• For each eBay or Amazon purchase thru our service, we'll give you a cashback in SB Points, from 500 up to 20,000 SB Points for each order you'll place on eBay or Amazon, depending on its value;

So, how to get started? It's easy, just follow these simple steps:

1) Find an item you'd like to buy from Amazon or eBay and copy its link (if you already found it);
2) Click here to complete a simple form in which you'll let us know which item you're willing to buy or, if you have it, the link for that item;
3) Wait for our service. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible, providing you the same item for a lower price (if available) and a cashback link to buy it from Amazon or eBay;
4) Once you'll make the purchase and you'll receive the item to your home, we'll send you the SB Points, from 500 up to 20,000, depending on the price you paid for your order;

It's as easy as that! So, if you're about to buy something from the most popular ecommerce sites out there, you now have another reason for it! What are you waiting for? Get started now!

Last edited:

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can this apply to very recent Amazon orders? Within the last week, for example?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I saw the application page that is accessible via the link thar appears atop every page sitewide, even before I went to the full explanation under the contest and site news section header. It was actually within the broader breakdown of this particular promotion that I saw something which prompted me to ask about prior purchases made within the time span of the contest. It was in the second step as it appears in the details for this promotion,, which I've copied below,, for your edification:

2) Click here to complete a simple form in which you'll let us know which item you're willing to buy or, if you have it, the link for that item;

When I read "...or if you have it,..." I was hoping that there would be a way to apply the points retroactively, for an Amazon purchase that was made within a reasonable amount time. I thought that at the least only those things I had bought most recently, which was less than a week ago, might qualify. But alas! I have only myself to blame for my own foolish complacency, right?:sleep::eek:😵

Which (somehow) leads me to my next question: which URL shall I include, on any future entries to this contest? Namely, is it the item description page for each individual item that I buy, or the shopping cart, with several items in one order (if that is the case)? Or perhaps the invoice, which also lists all items in any given order, but is apart from the shopping cart, itself (since I can put a bunch of stuff in my cart and take a picture of it without ever buying anything, whereas an invoice serves as proof of payment). I apologize in advance, if this is already made clear in the explanation, yet I couldn't see exactly which URL you're looking for us to send, for this offering.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
My bad, I'll explain it better 😊 by 'if you have it', I mean the link of the item you'd like to buy on Amazon. Basically, if you are on Amazon and you're viewing an item, that page will have a specific link (like in here, where each game we post has a specific link), so the link I refer to, is not your cart or your invoice page, but the link which gets me to the page where I can see the item in sale at Amazon. Alternatively, it's enough for me to receive the full name of the item, so that I can get to know what to search for in order to find it 😊

Hope it's clearer now 😁

666deus

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi !
Can you explain the system ? Why/how you can offers Sb Cash ? This is because you are a referal ? Do you have Cashback ? So my identity fall if i use the system ? I order a lot, so i can had a lot of sb cash easilly, but i don't want to reveal my real identity...
Can you explain, how you make profit ?
Thx a lot !

Abdul Qadir

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
HELLO SBENNY ... I SUBMIT ONE ITEM NAMED MUSELI FROM AMAZON IN THIS CONCEPT

I SUBMIT IT TWO TIMES BUT I DOSEN'T GET ANY REPLY STILL

PLEASE REPLY ..

Status
Not open for further replies.