💬 Review Saving Mr. Banks

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,810 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hibye13isthebombdo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Saving Mr. Banks

In Saving Mr. Banks, you are told a story of how Mary Poppins came to be. You get to know the author of the Mary Poppins book, Walt Disney himself, and a few other people like the music producers. The film unraveles the untold story of how the writer of the book Mary Poppins was difficult in not wanting to sell her rights to Disney.

Review:
Overall, I thought this movie was pretty good, and I would probably watch it again. It was super entertaining and fun to watch. If you love Mary Poppins you will definitely like this Saving Mr. Banks then. The actors all did a really wonderful job pulling off this movie. You really get to experience firsthand how life was back then, and almost get to live among the characters. The inspiration for the movie Mary Poppins, and learn the backstory of how it was based on the author's life at home. You also get to see how Walt Disney changed her life for the better as well. I thought this movie was very beautiful to watch, because not only did they create a wonderful movie out of Mary Poppins, but they also showed the author's life and how she looked at the world. I was also well entertained as well through almost the entire movie. If you are into Disney and want to learn the backstory of Mary Poppins, I believe you should definitely watch this movie because it is heartwarming, informative, and at some points, sad. Thank you for stopping by! I hope you all have a fantastic day and I love all if you guys! Bye babes!

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, if your into Disney.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐