SB "Bounty"-like incentive for Games Requests

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,702 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragona

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
We already have a Views booster and a prize for whoever tackles the request. I'm proposing, to further incentivize modders to work on your (or someother) project, to add a personal "bonus" to whoever completes the request. It would work like this:

Thread is opened,
User can chose to apply a booster
User can chose to add a Personal Bonus, straight from owned SBC
Topic, autonomously, processes views and bonuses into the Current Bonus
Total SBC for Modder is Current Bonus + Personal Bonus

This would work best for whoever has high amounts of SBC to blow and doesn't want to wait ahahah

If this renders the Views Bonus obsolete, one can chose to allow PB (personal bonuses) only for 500 Views Boosts, or only from X SBC or above. Or only if Thread has Y or more views.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I do like the idea of rewarding modders.

If a game/app is very hard to mod, the amount of reward can't speed up the process.
(Even more so, if the modders think that it's impossible to mod a certain game/app.)

Right now modders attended to request based on views and the date of which the request been made, not by rewards; It's to keep the wait time fair as possible.

Example:
If a lot of people used View Boosters on a request for 1 game and a person made a request for a different game on an earlier date, then the modders will try to mod the request with the most views first, because it will benefit more people.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
There is already something like this in place for modders, but I like the way you think!

If you look at an individual request it says down at the bottom of the thread how much the reward or "bounty" is for releasing it. The Bounty itself is determined by how many boosters are used by how popular the request is.

Here is an Example:

1573261760496.png

If you have any other suggestions, please let us know!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.