✅ Solved SB Cash Certificate or Treasury Bond!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,260 happy users since 2014.
Register

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Central Reserve Bank of Sbennytopia
Hi @MrOnline @Axiom @amodernmyth @Sbenny

How about we can have a certificate/graphic image on when you cross certain mark like 10k sbcash or 25k

that you are proud owner of this much amount... from bond issued by sb bank or something like that!

this certificate that you can actually frame in your house! much like the wooden cash @Axiom made

and you have to pay like 500 or some SB Points fee to get it made for you! an exclusive item you can purchase from store or something!

@everyone and @Yoda Dagobah @Moonblink what do you think of this idea?

amodernmyth

Graphics Guru
Member for 5 years
@amodernmyth Thank you!

Well no one looks like its interested so its a dead end :(
Something I was thinking about while looking at this was...maybe instead of doing a full certificate, what if we made an avatar frame that maybe...auto-applies when someone hits a certain amount in their bank? Or a username background for the forum/chat area? We could also have a downloadable certificate that members could print out that could maybe (I don't know if it's possible) be automatically sent to the member's inbox when they hit that amount. I think, though, instant gratification is in play here. haha

@Sbenny

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I could possibly assign a trophy with a special icon when the user has enough SB Points. This trophy will appear in his profile.

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
I could possibly assign a trophy with a special icon when the user has enough SB Points. This trophy will appear in his profile.
I really wish we could have an awesome certificate that we can print and hang of walls inside nice frames!

But I am asking wrong people :(

Sir @Axiom is the man! He made the sbenny cash in wood! I am sure he will make this certificate too :)

Axiom i will pm you!