Sb cash farming idea (thru Ads)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,818 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
How about putting ads on this site which we choose to either play ad game and after finishing it we earn 10SB Points per ad game we finish playing.

Also put ad to watch after we finish watching it we earn SB Points amount of it depends on how long the ad video for (example; 30s) then we can earn 30SB Points.

Sorry for my bad English and thank for reading my idea waiting for the reply.

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I like this idea so much! Yeah put ads in exhange of SB Points.

We cannot force people too much to participate the forum. If people is social type mostly they would not even spend time on playing games or find an website provide mod game, more probably that they will love to spend time on social media rather in a game. I believe the game lover here mostly is an introvert people. That's why If they want to participate the forum is up to them. Some people just log-in and see the game section on log-off.

If really want people to start be active, maybe create interesting forum or sub-forum, people would then participate it.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day,
Play a game to get SB Points is already a thing, and right now we have an X3 SB Points reward
on writing Reviews. Game Review.
(+10 SB Points by voting on Polls.)

We have Off-topic threads, Get to know each other threads, and many other branches for PC, movies, music, books and etc.

Edit: My grammar and I added a link.

Last edited:

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Here's a detailed process:
  1. Write a Review. (Game, eBook or Movie.)
  2. Unlock a download link. (Any game or app.)
  3. Vote on the Poll if possible. (+10 SB Points)
  4. Record and share the gameplay of apps downloaded here if possible. (+200 SB Points.)
  5. Get some Likes and follow along the way.
  6. Repeat the cycle but on a different game/app.
Since we can review Movies, then we don't have to unlock download links first.
Note: The amount you receive from reviewing Games or eBooks depends on many factors (secret).

Last edited:

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
It's a good idea but.. I really hope that we can turn off the ads I don't like watching it even if it means getting SBcash (I do not like opening a random forum and an ad video pops up every damn time it's just annoying)

aruktai

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I like the idea of watching ads to get a small bit of cash - maybe have it limited to a certain number available per day?

Here's a detailed process:
  1. Write a Review. (Game, eBook or Movie.)
  2. Unlock a download link. (Any game or app.)
  3. Vote on the Poll if possible. (+10 SB Points)
  4. Record and share the gameplay of apps downloaded here if possible. (+200 SB Points.)
  5. Get some Likes and follow along the way.
  6. Repeat the cycle but on a different game/app.
Since we can review Movies, then we don't have to unlock download links first.
Note: The amount you receive from reviewing Games or eBooks depends on many factors (secret).
In regards to the game reviews, does it have to be a game that's modded on Sbenny? And does it have to just be limited to mobile games?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya, you can choose to review content that is currently on Sbenny as well as content we do not have available here. You can even choose to review the actual game and not just the mod. The possibilities are endless. :)

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I like the idea of watching ads to get a small bit of cash - maybe have it limited to a certain number available per day?

In regards to the game reviews, does it have to be a game that's modded on Sbenny? And does it have to just be limited to mobile games?
Good day,
Thank you miss @CordeliaCross for clarifying that.
Now about the Ads for Cash idea, Sbenny already said that he was already working on that for some time now, as it is one of the most suggested ideas we get, but since the "abusive users controversy" exploded and resulted to the termination of daily rewards, now sbenny have to also make sure that this will not get abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.