SB Cash Idea - YT Music Remixing, Mashups, and LPs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,647 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bnthomason

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
So, basically my idea is that you can take some music and remix it, mashup it with other music, or create long plays.

You would post your music you've redone on your youtube channel, and earn SB Points after hosting it.

It's pretty much all I can do these days, other than play a few games.

Long Plays - 10-25 SB Points
Mashups - 25-50 SB Points
Remix - 50-100 SB Points
Remix with New Music - 100-200 SB Points

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Hi @Bnthomason , Your suggestion is taken into account and the staff of sbenny will discuss about your review. We will let you know whether we will take this suggestion or not. But first, Let me share my opinion of your suggestion. This Community is all about Android. Music is considered as "off-topic" like an entertainment. Music, Movies and Videos are all considered as Entertainment here. We allow users to share around some intresting topics about it but its upto an limit. Limit i mean whats the point of posting lots of music where members didnt find it intresting and you dont benefit anything from it.

You can also check out our music section Music Releases

You can try to post some Remix/Mashups/Long plays there and specify an SB amount for other to unlock. You can earn some SB Points if the members finds that intresting.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
This suggestion has been marked as "dismissed suggestion". Thanks again for your suggestion and you're welcome to give us more suggestions and ideas on how we can improve.

The staff of sbenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.