SB cash nearly impossible to get

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,655 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
There's a bit of a weirdness to it, tho. For example: I have almost 800 posts and 118 trophy points and i'm not an Active User. The title is a bit misleading as I think it's related to reviews and the like which is something i have no interest in doing at the moment and yet it appears that my interactions with others do not qualify for being considered a part of said "community" ^_^ It is weird! I don't mind because honestly i get more than 25sb just by my interactions with others in a little while but it's easy to understand introverted people (among others with other conditions) for being so uncomfortable with the notion of not only not getting anything but not knowing exactly what to do as nothing they do seems to work ^_^ can't expect everyone to be a dancing queen/king, mates! :D let's dial it back a bit :D
I find this strange as well,
You are more active and connected to the forum and its members compared to me especially more so, if we look at it on a day to day basis. You are a quality role model of what "active" means.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
I find this strange as well,
You are more active and connected to the forum and its members compared to me especially more so, if we look at it on a day to day basis. You are a quality role model of what "active" means.
Why, thank you mate!!! ♥ That's very sweet of you! However it appears i just don't qualify for the Active User thingy. I'm cursed with being a pinocchio wishing to be a real boy for the rest of my life xDDD
Post automatically merged:

But most of those posts of you were before the active user was implemented, right? I think to get the badge it started to count after it.
Unlikely really! I don't remember exactly when this happened tho but how many posts would you say Daelan made in that time, for example? It doesn't seem to be a matter of quantity but of quality...and by quality i mean the nature of the posts :eek: and with that comes a barrage of things, i guess!
Like i said, i don't really mind since i make my money elsewhere and in a more fun way xDDD but it does serve as a cautionary tale for not very social people against the theory of "try for a while just in case" which sucks because they ARE users, just not talkative ones. That's sad AF. Can't blame them for trying to get followers by promising to follow others back D: effective, easy to understand, superficial...makes sense, even if it's boring.

Last edited:

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Where can i find the movie review?
Here is the movie review page Movie Reviews

But most of those posts of you were before the active user was implemented, right? I think to get the badge it started to count after it.
Yeah, it started counting once the active user badge was implemented. The secret "tasks" to complete became available then. I know because that's when I started to make an effort to be more active and I ended up with the badge, if it depended on past actions, I don't think I would've got it

HuangHo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm one of the not talkactive users, so whole situation sucks for me too xD

I used to just pick a game on a whim of being cute/interesting, play a day, uninstall (cause it just wasn't for me). I never do that anymore cause SB became very hard to get. I mean, it's probably healthier for my phone and better for my time, but I still miss it a lil.

Not to mention games that update a lot, and u have to pay to unlock every single update if you wanna continue. Stopped that too.

I'm Very picky now, with what I get.

The changes won't make me an active user. I refuse to go out of my grumpy introverted shell lol.

We can only blame the cheaters that tried to take advantage of the previous system. Like there were thousands of accounts. It's like u invited a man into a home and they shat all over it. I can't wrap my head around as to why the Frick people do this stuff for :(

Amyssss

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm one of the not talkactive users, so whole situation sucks for me too xD

I used to just pick a game on a whim of being cute/interesting, play a day, uninstall (cause it just wasn't for me). I never do that anymore cause SB became very hard to get. I mean, it's probably healthier for my phone and better for my time, but I still miss it a lil.

Not to mention games that update a lot, and u have to pay to unlock every single update if you wanna continue. Stopped that too.

I'm Very picky now, with what I get.

The changes won't make me an active user. I refuse to go out of my grumpy introverted shell lol.

We can only blame the cheaters that tried to take advantage of the previous system. Like there were thousands of accounts. It's like u invited a man into a home and they shat all over it. I can't wrap my head around as to why the Frick people do this stuff for :(
I still don't understand this. I mean how did people took advantage of it?? What did they do??

Is the SB Points guaranteed if you write a movie review? I am asking this because I'm not a good writer, so i want to know how much of it can we get.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
I still don't understand this. I mean how did people took advantage of it?? What did they do??
I believe there were people, who created multiple accounts and inputted the code to get SB Points when the YouTube follower promo/contest was happening, and then downloaded a whole bunch of content.

Amyssss

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I believe there were people, who created multiple accounts and inputted the code to get SB Points when the YouTube follower promo/contest was happening, and then downloaded a whole bunch of content.
Wow and here i don't even have any idea about the code thing

Guys i really want to know why i am not getting SB Points when someone likes what i posted. I posted in introduction thread but i didn't recieve any cash

Last edited:

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Wow and here i don't even have any idea about the code thing

Guys i really want to know why i am not getting SB Points when someone likes what i posted. I posted in introduction thread but i didn't recieve any cash
I saw your cash moved +2 after I reacted to it with a "wow". Click refresh.

Varastonis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think they also said that they abused to daily login SB Points, in the same way.
Which would be fixed if it was allowed to have only 1-2 accounts per IP, or if they limited the downloads to like 2-3maximum, per 24 hours. And instead of punishing everyone on the website, punish the cheaters and prevent cheating.

Autumn Wine

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think they also said that they abused to daily login SB Points, in the same way.
Which would be fixed if it was allowed to have only 1-2 accounts per IP, or if they limited the downloads to like 2-3maximum, per 24 hours. And instead of punishing everyone on the website, punish the cheaters and prevent cheating.
I agree! There is a way to run the site to avoid people using multiple accounts. Quite frankly the way they're doing it now may work in the short term, but if SB Points can only be given to people that write reviews or join a chat group the people who don't have time, or like mentioned, are introverts then people will go elsewhere to find games. I love this site, but what ultimately drew everyone here are the game mods/free apps and apks. And it seems that when this is mentioned there are people that take offense and say that the site is a community that it's not about the mods. I agree it's a community, but you can't fault people that come for the games or apps and don't want to write a movie review or join a chat group. I don't want to see this site lose popularity because differences in opinion. I think it's important that all members of the site are taken into account and I believe the easiest way is to make an impartial way to get SB that protects the site, but also is fair to everyone.

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I agree! There is a way to run the site to avoid people using multiple accounts. Quite frankly the way they're doing it now may work in the short term, but if SB Points can only be given to people that write reviews or join a chat group the people who don't have time, or like mentioned, are introverts then people will go elsewhere to find games. I love this site, but what ultimately drew everyone here are the game mods/free apps and apks. And it seems that when this is mentioned there are people that take offense and say that the site is a community that it's not about the mods. I agree it's a community, but you can't fault people that come for the games or apps and don't want to write a movie review or join a chat group. I don't want to see this site lose popularity because differences in opinion. I think it's important that all members of the site are taken into account and I believe the easiest way is to make an impartial way to get SB that protects the site, but also is fair to everyone.
So you can give your opinion all you want, but when I give mine, i'm taking offense? You clearly only think about yourself but now you're talking about taking all the member into account? Hahahaha alright, honey, sure 😂

Okay, like I said before this was implanted as a temporary way of not letting us without any SB Points while the admins think of a better way. There's a specific post that Sbenny created to tell about this new, so instead of creating a thousand of different posts complaining and demanding changes, you all could just go there and tell your opinions about it. I'm sure it would be easier for the admins to understand what the users are thinking if you say it in that post

Last edited:

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I agree it's a community, but you can't fault people that come for the games or apps and don't want to write a movie review or join a chat group.
And you can't fault the modders that spend hours and hours of their time making content for us for free, because they want to be thanked properly and not feel like people are just leeching their work.
If you want to benefit from their work, you have to do something back to benefit this community, it's only fair.
You can't expect to just waltz in this page, get whatever you want and leave. And if that's what you want to do, good luck with those other sites you keep saying people will go to, since most of them leach from @Sbenny and other modders here, but they also add malware to the apk files.
Also, joining a chat group does not give SB Points nor counts for becoming an active user.

Last edited:

Mark A

Member for 6 years
So you can give your opinion all you want, but when I give mine, i'm taking offense? You clearly only think about yourself but now you're talking about taking all the member into account? Hahahaha alright, honey, sure 😂

Okay, like I said before this was implanted as a temporary way of not letting us without any SB Points while the admins think of a better way. There's a specific post that Sbenny created to tell about this new, so instead of creating a thousand of different posts complaining and demanding changes, you all could just go there and tell your opinions about it. I'm sure it would be easier for the admins to understand what the users are thinking if you say it in that post
And you can't fault the modders that spend hours and hours of their time making content for us for free, because they want to be thanked properly and not feel like people are just leeching their work.
If you want to benefit from their work, you have to do something back to benefit this community, it's only fair.
You can't expect to just waltz in this page, get whatever you want and leave. And if that's what you want to do, good luck with those other sites you keep saying people will go to, since most of them leach from @Sbenny and other modders here, but they also add malware to the apk files.
Also, joining a chat group does not give SB Points nor counts for becoming an active user.
I don't want to get in the middle, but for fairness sakes;
I think it would be for the benefit of all if @Autumn Wine elaborates on her suggestion on how to prevent people from making multiple accounts.

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
I don't want to get in the middle, but for fairness sakes;
I think it would be for the benefit of all if @Autumn Wine elaborates on her suggestion on how to prevent people from making multiple accounts.
Independently of the suggestion, i think everyone agrees that the problem is the multiple accounts. However, that takes us to a whole other conversation. For example:
What's the real benefit of becoming an Active User? the 25sb? I earn a lot more than that o_O wouldn't it make more sense for REAL user to access the VIP area for free or to download mods on a whim or at least say 3 per week free of charge? Otherwise what are you REALLY getting? o_O
The Active User is just an illusionary method of control. It doesn't solve the alternative accounts issue. You can just make 3 general posts with 3 different accounts and collect the likes that are handed left and right..Nobody is getting rich on 25sb per day, mates!
In fact, i don't see a problem that involves SB at all! I mean, i would see the problem if the mods, books and/or whatever were being downloaded without payments but everyone was getting their SB for their hard work or so it's being assumed since there are no complains on the matter, so the problem doesn't involve SB at all..

Autumn Wine

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
First of all I never once said not to give the modders the Kudos they deserve clearly you didn't read my post where I said I always do that and people should do that anyway. We were talking about the active user status and how to become one as well as long term solutions to the SB Points problem. You going on a tirade insulting me and calling me HONEY when I have been nothing but articulate and thoughtful about my concerns lets me know that expressing my opinion on here is apparently not ok. I was not rude I was expressing genuine concern and I was taking everyones suggestions without berating them if they differed from mine. So now I'm going to dead the issue and excuse myself from this post because I WILL NOT be called "HONEY" by someone I don't know. I am a grown woman not you're child nor your little friend; don't use terms like honey to demean me.

Last edited:

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Independently of the suggestion, i think everyone agrees that the problem is the multiple accounts. However, that takes us to a whole other conversation. For example:
What's the real benefit of becoming an Active User? the 25sb? I earn a lot more than that o_O wouldn't it make more sense for REAL user to access the VIP area for free or to download mods on a whim or at least say 3 per week free of charge? Otherwise what are you REALLY getting? o_O
That's a very great idea, Coffee 😯 and it would definitely incentivize people to become active since vip mods are usually more complete and safer (of banishment)

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
That's a very great idea, Coffee 😯 and it would definitely incentivize people to become active since an infected site are usually more complete and safer (of banishment)
Well it is a start at least, right! I honestly don't see the appeal right now and the fact that an amount like a daily 25sb is walled behind unknown requirements is a turn off and i don't think there much to debate against that o_O

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Is the SB Points guaranteed if you write a movie review? I am asking this because I'm not a good writer, so i want to know how much of it can we get.
so far i've written 3 movie reviews and for each one got somewhere around 200+ SB Points each time. as long as you follow the rules (fill out all the required boxes, at least 200 words for the review portion, etc.) and it's understandable it shouldn't be a problem. you don't have to be a good writer, just review a movie honestly (what you liked about it, what you didn't like, etc.) and don't copy from somewhere else. hope this helps!