SB cash nearly impossible to get

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,026 happy users since 2014.
Register

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well it is a start at least, right! I honestly don't see the appeal right now and the fact that an amount like a daily 25sb is walled behind unknown requirements is a turn off and i don't think there much to debate against that o_O
I think the daily 25 SB is really helpful for people who don't mod or release ebooks/audiobooks/etc, and it's their only way of "income." But, I'm with you on the secret active user requirements being a turnoff. I totally understand the reasoning behind it, though, but I feel like people will always find a way around things...? I don't know.

Nacht

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Independently of the suggestion, i think everyone agrees that the problem is the multiple accounts. However, that takes us to a whole other conversation. For example:
What's the real benefit of becoming an Active User? the 25sb? I earn a lot more than that o_O wouldn't it make more sense for REAL user to access the VIP area for free or to download mods on a whim or at least say 3 per week free of charge? Otherwise what are you REALLY getting? o_O
Downloading VIP free of charge is a bit too much. Those are mods that are much much harder to mod and if any site grab it then they can sell it for VIP status to another user off the work of another modder.
Rather I think maybe a 15-25% off on all mods. Maybe VIP less, but regular mods more.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
I think the daily 25 SB is really helpful for people who don't mod or release ebooks/audiobooks/etc, and it's their only way of "income." But, I'm with you on the secret active user requirements being a turnoff. I totally understand the reasoning behind it, though, but I feel like people will always find a way around things...? I don't know.
If the way to 25sb is through socializing, sharing and posting you are going to get a lot more than 25sb..As you said it would be useful for posters of ebooks and the like...but if that seems to be a requirement, then it becomes a redundant, right?

Kdn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think 2 SB Points for every forum post would be fair aswell. I agree the methods ot get SB Points seem really hard now, and do we want a forum full of junk movie reviews by people just wanting to get the reward?

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I think 2 SB Points for every forum post would be fair aswell. I agree the methods ot get SB Points seem really hard now, and do we want a forum full of junk movie reviews by people just wanting to get the reward?
There are rules on that if a member really wrote a junk review then it falls to the classification of spam or spam-like. Forum Rules .
Independently of the suggestion, i think everyone agrees that the problem is the multiple accounts. However, that takes us to a whole other conversation. For example:
What's the real benefit of becoming an Active User? the 25sb? I earn a lot more than that o_O wouldn't it make more sense for REAL user to access the VIP area for free or to download mods on a whim or at least say 3 per week free of charge? Otherwise what are you REALLY getting? o_O
The Active User is just an illusionary method of control. It doesn't solve the alternative accounts issue. You can just make 3 general posts with 3 different accounts and collect the likes that are handed left and right..Nobody is getting rich on 25sb per day, mates!
In fact, i don't see a problem that involves SB at all! I mean, i would see the problem if the mods, books and/or whatever were being downloaded without payments but everyone was getting their SB for their hard work or so it's being assumed since there are no complains on the matter, so the problem doesn't involve SB at all..
O_O Like I said I did not want to get in the middle, how come I was quoted for this?
I did not want to join the "main" conversation.

Anyways...
Personally, I think once that the "multi-account" problem gets a strong(er) and more consistent "preventive" solution, it would result in fewer hurdles/obstacles for users as a whole.

Trust; "Real" people are easier to trust, resulting in fewer restrictions and/or more rewards.

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm not sure if people would find a way around this... According to Sbenny, the criteria is always changing. I learned so much more information about it in this thread, I don't know if you already saw it but I think everyone should check it out.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
You going on a tirade insulting me and calling me HONEY when I have been nothing but articulate and thoughtful about my concerns. So now I'm going to dead the issue and excuse myself from this post because I WILL NOT be called "HONEY" by someone I don't know. I am a grown woman not you're child nor your little friend; don't use terms like honey to demean me.
Tirade? That was my ONLY and FIRST response to you 😂
Insulted calling you honey? Where and when did I call you honey in my comment, the one you answered to?
Don't accuse me of saying things I didn't write. You mistook the user 😉 more reading comprehension and less getting heated and pissed

Last edited:

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Tirade? That was my FIRST ever response to you 😂
Insulted calling you honey? Where and when did I call you honey in my comment?
If you don't wanna answer to what I wrote, suit yourself. But definitely don't answer accusing me of saying things I didn't write, you mistook the user 😉
Calm down please, take some deep breath.
I think that post was intended for somebody else entirely. (Looking at the older post.)

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Calm down please, take some deep breath.
I think that post was intended for somebody else entirely. (Looking at the older post.)
And I know it was intended for someone else, hence why I commented to let her know she was wrong for accusing me of commenting something I didn't write.
I'm responsible of my own actions and words, not those of others.
If she doesn't want me to reply to her false accusations, then she can always edit the comment to address it to the appropriate user.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
And I know it was intended for someone else, hence why I commented to let her know she was wrong for accusing me of commenting something I didn't write.
I'm responsible of my own actions and words, not those of others.
If she doesn't want me to reply to her false accusations, then she can always edit the comment to address it to the appropriate user.
True; I respect that.
Let's that more deep breath. *Inhale* Exhale*

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
True; I respect that.
Let's that more deep breath. *Inhale* Exhale*
Don't get it wrong Mark, standing up for myself is not being pissed.
Also don't worry about my breathing techniques, I do yoga and pilates daily, thanks for the concern tho 🤞🏼

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Don't get it wrong Mark, standing up for myself is not being pissed.
Also don't worry about my breathing techniques, I do yoga and pilates daily, thanks for the concern tho 🤞🏼
Ok, I'll take your word for it then. Have a good day~

Autumn Wine

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Tirade? That was my ONLY and FIRST response to you 😂
Insulted calling you honey? Where and when did I call you honey in my comment, the one you answered to?
Don't accuse me of saying things I didn't write. You mistook the user 😉 more reading comprehension and less getting heated and pissed
Ok it was a mistake I quoted you BY ACCIDENT. my phone loves to move the page so when I quoted it, it clicked your comment underneath the original comment I meant for. Insulting my intelligence and implying that i am somehow illiterate though is quite rude. Clearly that post wasn't meant for you so why are you getting so worked up? You say you're sticking up for yourself how? Everyone can see that the post was clearly not towards you yet you still respond like it was and instead of politely letting me know the wrong quote was put you insult me? Wow relax...

nur24syafie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I couldn't agree more. Most of us are busy with work or school. Let's say we only get to be online once a week, with 25SB Points using the previous method, we would have to log in a couple weeks to finally be able to download a game. And I'm talking about people who don't have SB Points reserves.

And previously, just before they changed the rules, I had bought the VIP pass, meaning I would get 150SB Points if I did the daily log in thingy. But just before my 1-month VIP pass expired, they removed the daily log in cash. There goes my money, both literal money and SB Points. Maybe they should make it so that VIP users still get the daily cash (since well, we are paying for it)

domipi

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well, I'm one of the inactive people here, too. When I joined, I didn't have the mind set of community really since the whole point was to get modded apks. Not to say that I'm not thankful for the mods. I like that we can at least comment our thanks since most other sites I'd come across before sbenny didn't have much of comment section or forum like layout.

I like collecting little digital trinkets. In fact, collecting the daily SBs in my account became a little bit of satisfaction for the little hoarder in me hehe. I don't download every game and had been picky before the change. Now I'm even more picky.

It's too bad that I may feel forced to interact in order to earn SB Points. I don't have as much time to invest in online social life anymore (plus the time zone difference haha). But yeah, personally, I joined for the games. So I am a little bummed on the change. I think it's cool that people are interacting with each other. It's just not for me. I hope this view doesn't mean that users like me are seen as "bad users" and one of the reasons why the decision was made.

Regardless, I hope eventually, there's a better solution/compromise for everyone!

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
When I looked on this thread I couldn't believe how many active users are here I really thought that the active user thing was a red hering to make us believe that you were doing something about taking away the daily bonus.you could of blown me down with a feather go figure.
Anyway I have noticed that the forum doesn't seem quite as friendly as it was before.it was taken away so it has had a detrimental knock on effect I think that a one size fits all punishment never works anyway if they know that people were abusing it that should of been the way to go a reward for the bounty hunters that bubled the lowlife that were doing it and then.taking away the sbcash they had pilfered was the punishment that or a good old fashioned lynching that's what I think anyway.😈