SB cash nearly impossible to get

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,371 happy users since 2014.
Register

ashiaap911

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah i understand what you mean, actually it's getting harder to being active to farm sb
Post automatically merged:

Can not agree more

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yeah i understand what you mean, actually it's getting harder to being active to farm sb

Can not agree more
We are trying to make farming SB Points easier . Now you can even get SB Points by watching a little ads. And read this article .

kmx05

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I Totally Agree even around this Covid Times :( it saddens me

you guys stopped the ads so... yea its hard to get points honestly

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I Totally Agree even around this Covid Times :( it saddens me

you guys stopped the ads so... yea its hard to get points honestly
Its' currently disabled to protect the community from malware.

We are currently having an issue with the Ad provider... rest assured Sbenny has been working hard to return the daily SB Points ever since day one.
Alongside a new protection system, other ways to "earn" SB Points, events (especially more so, now that the holiday season is getting closer), and his own mods to post.

Click this link for more info on the current Ad problems, one of the reasons why the daily "Ad=Cash" is disabled:

In the meantime, I would personally recommend writing reviews or posting game/app showcase(s).
Reviews don't have to be professionally written and it's best to write based on your own likes and dislikes. Similar to how most people try to convince others to try or not-to-try something.
While showcases can generate 400 SB points per video, but only if it is the first showcase for a title; Duplicates don't earn rewards.

Click this link for more info on the YouTube area rules:

Kind regards,
Mark A

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Its' currently disabled to protect the community from malware.

We are currently having an issue with the Ad provider... rest assured Sbenny has been working hard to return the daily SB Points ever since day one.
Alongside a new protection system, other ways to "earn" SB Points, events (especially more so, now that the holiday season is getting closer), and his own mods to post.

Click this link for more info on the current Ad problems, one of the reasons why the daily "Ad=Cash" is disabled:

In the meantime, I would personally recommend writing reviews or posting game/app showcase(s).
Reviews don't have to be professionally written and it's best to write based on your own likes and dislikes. Similar to how most people try to convince others to try or not-to-try something.
While showcases can generate 400 SB points per video, but only if it is the first showcase for a title; Duplicates don't earn rewards.

Click this link for more info on the YouTube area rules:

Kind regards,
Mark A
Thanks for the heads up, Marcus Antonius! The ad=cash system was downright perfect! Whoever came with that idea, giving them a hug from me...or invite out to dinner. Great job! ♥

*Looks around* Remember this thread? The discussions here were awesome :eek:

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the heads up, Marcus Antonius! The ad=cash system was downright perfect! Whoever came with that idea, giving them a hug from me...or invite out to dinner. Great job! ♥

*Looks around* Remember this thread? The discussions here were awesome :eek:
Yea~ memories...
The other thread where we pit our diamonds against each other was already moved to the Solved Suggestion Area...sometime I look back to it...

Also, I found the new defense/protection system, interesting...It has the potential to make SB Points unnecessary for downloads, and be exclusive for forum/profile customization and community interactions. So far, it feels like a stretch, but the potential is there.

It was briefly mentioned on this thread (on the first sentence):

Jiny

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Frankly, it's a bit of a pain when you are trying to become an active user but your efforts essentially fail.
Ah, story my life. I've tried and failed at a lot of things. I've learned that keeping positive is always helpful. If it's really not working out, you can try a different approach or have a new goal instead.

Anyway, the discussion here was really interesting and there were some thoughtful suggestions too. I'd like to become an active user one day, so I'm trying my best to add meaningful contributions to this awesome community.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I'm pretty sure sbenny would've thought of making it easier, but the catch it that this is a community, where people do their work and get points for it, I'm not even a year old member, yet, here i am.

Actually, if we kept making sb points collection easier, it'd promote the hit and go nature of some people (not necessarily all, but such people exist). So, sbenny introduced the ads system, and well..... some folks cheated that as well, while sbenny is trying to patch the problems, we have no ads, but you could still try writing a review as (by personal experience) 200 words are not a lot, you can do it in 5 - 10 minutes.

Also, the active user badge is given to active users, pretty simple, keep posting interesting and/or useful stuff (no spam, please don't take this the wrong way), on a regular basis, keep replying to other's posts (feel free to have a look at my earliest postings :p) (also, don't take info off other's sites just to post them here)

Or install a mod from here, record 5 minutes of gameplay, upload it to your channel and post the link in the Showcases section, after being checked, it'll give 400 SB points

And then, you can just try going to the tutorials section and start up with Lucky Patcher to create effortless mods, you can just leave your phone and LP will patch it itself, one such release gives 350 SB points.

Alternatively, you can download mods from other sites and share them in the shared games & apps section, you'll get 15 sb points for such releases.

Also, you can release ebooks, movies, tv shows etc. 25 SB points for one release.

Then there are reviews, the amount of SB points you get depend on certain factors of the review, but i can assure you you'll get around 60 atleast (again, personal experience).

These are some of the common ways, and well, some giveaways happen more often than seldom as well.

<if you have anything to ask, feel free to do so>