Sb cash Sharing

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,232 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
No offense, but well, if the feature like that were added, i can already seen that it'll be abused by a lot of irresponsible people. Afterall, you can just, for example, make multiple accounts, and then constantly send the SB Points you get to a main account.

Tunexy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
OK... I understand what ya trying to say... I was just saying it cus I was just thinking... I have friends here too from my area... If I do a task for them... I can just ask for payment via SB Points... But looking at it from your point of view.. I understand

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah, sorry for the disappointment, i guess. But well, that's the problem running things that involves currencies in any kind, some people would try to find a loophole and abuse it, which just isn't fair to both the creator and other members. Not the first time it's happen, no? I mean the very reason why the daily cash is cutted out is that, not to mention some patches on things like follow reward and giveaway.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya,
At this time your suggestion cannot be immediately implemented. After reviewing it we have added it to our list for potential future projects to see if something like this can become available in the future. I am closing your suggestion for now, but If we are able to implement it, we will send you a PM to let you know.
I hope you have a great day!