SB Cash Shop (sbenny.com official interactive market)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,696 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello guys,

I'm working on a project which will make your SB Points even more useful! I just implemented an interactive shop which lets you buy/use/sell/trade items with special functions.

Let's start from the shop.

It's located here: shop.php?mode=showcat&c=1

And here's its appearence:

As you can see from the screenshot, you have the possibility to buy and use the listed items above by clicking the relative buttons.

Once you buy your items, you'll find them in your inventory. You can reach your inventory from your Control Panel -> Shop, or by clicking here: ucp.php?i=shop&mode=inventory

From here you can Use, Sell or Show your item to other users.

Also, you can customize your settings in order to automatically display all your owned items to other users. These items will be vieweable under your signature in each of your posts and in your profile page. Also, from your settings you can decide to receive a Private Message with your purchases or not. By default, your items are visible in your shelter, but your shelter is not shown to other users by default, and you do receive a PM after each purchase.

You can customize your settings here: ucp.php?i=shop&mode=config

And this is what users will see under your signature, if you enable to show your inventory to other users:

Profile View:

Post View:

Also, you can Sell an item to other users and you can even donate it.

I'll not exploit this new feature too much in order to give you guys the possibility to test it as it's still a beta and many items are being added day by day.

Hope you like this new feature and please test it as much as possible in order to make sure everything works as expected! Thank you! :)