SB Game Hacker

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,124 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
In this topic we will talk about SB Game Hacker, a famous tool to perform cheats on out favourite android games!
If you don't wanna read below,CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD SB GAME HACKER anyway it's strongly reccomended you read the few lines below.

SB Game Hacker is one of the best cheat tool and in my opinion, is the best app to cheat Android games:

- It's not detected in most Android games (like 4x4 Drag Racing for example)
- It's very easy to use
- It works to a huge variety of Android Games
- It's completely FREE

[Features]

Search: Type the value you're looking for and press the button. Useful for most games.

Fuzzy search: if you don't know what number is the value you're looking for, SB Game Hacker will do it for you! Then you'll just need to change the value in the game so if you Increase it, just press "Larger", if you Decrease it, press "Smaller", if you don't change the value, press "Unchanged" and so on...

Floating-point (decimal): use this if the number you're looking is decimal (like 1.15 or 15.73)

See Tutorial: SB Game Hacker has got a tutorial too, for newbies.

You can download it HERE

It's an APK file. It's SAFE. No survey of course.

To install it:

Move the File on your Android Device, Install it, Open It.

At the first launch, swipe to the right, check "Agree" and press the "Agree" button. Then grant superuser permissions and it's done!

Last edited:

johnkittz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
this doesn't work on most devices. it just won't open after install. go with IGG if you can't open this one because every "fix" I found haven't worked (galaxy s7 edge)

BubbleGump30

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
It was a good tool in it's day but not so much now it don't even work on android 6.0 and up and Game Guardian is the best one put there now

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
This was my favo. Why am I just seeing this. But my android is 9 something. So I don't k ow if it will work
Post automatically merged:

Did it work

popap

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
i try it thanks you
download link is broken...

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Thankyou but i use Game Guardian

starbl00d

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Download link fixed, unsure if it still works though. Good luck!