Mod apk SB Patcher Official v9.8.9.9 stable [Sbenny.com's official patcher]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,044 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
SB Patcher Official beta v9.8.9.9 [Sbenny.com's official patcher]

Name of the app: SB Patcher Official (beta)

Version: v9.8.9.9

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this app without Internet.

App Description:
We're proud to share with you: SB PATCHER! This is the first official beta of sbenny.com's attempt to tweak Lucky Patcher for our needs.

SB Patcher is based on the popular Lucky Patcher , and is mostly aimed at overcoming a common problem affecting users who create or use patched apps, and in particular, In-App Purchases hacks. In facts, when you patch Android Apps, you have to keep in mind the version of the tool you used, because if the end-user will use a different version, it's more likely to not work on his device. Same obviously goes for players, which, vice versa, will have the downloaded hack not working either because the In-App Purchases list will be empty, or because after attempting the hacked purchase, it will not go through. With SB Patcher , you'll no longer have this risk, because this and any future updates will always be completely compatible each other.

SB Patcher comes with very similar features of Lucky Patcher , and some advantages:

For Modders:
• Create patches for free In-App Purchases mostly for offline games (around 95%), as online ones are most likely to not work with this method
• Create patches to remove Advertisements from apps
• Share copies of your Apps (including paid apps you purchased from google play) without the need of getting root permissions
• Patch your device in order to install unsigned apk files (requires Root)

For Players:
• Use In-App Purchases hacks provided by modders
• Patch your device in order to install unsigned apk files (requires Root)

Furthermore, it comes with the following benefits:

• No Advertisements
• Simplified UI for Players (to better understand the various options before a hacked IAP)
• No Auto-Update feature (to prevent IAP Crack issues)
• No Daily check to download Custom Patches
• No Bandwidth Usage
• No Advanced Settings (for the moment, to make the GUI easier to navigate)

How to use?
Being the first release, I tried to keep it as simple as possible, so most of the functions are unchanged, so if you're familar with LP, this app will work nearly in the exactly same way. Players will have a more brief explanation of the checkboxes before the IAP crack, and Modders will benefit of the non-intrusive presence of SB Patcher on their devices as it'll be faster and will not constantly check for updates, wasting your bandwidth. Please note, in order to install SB Patcher, Lucky Patcher must be uninstalled and removed from your device. We planned to make a stand-alone package but to avoid compatibility issues, we decided to not let both Lucky Patcher and SB Patcher be installed at the same time. Also, please note Lucky Patcher patches don't work with SB Patcher , and vice versa.

I'm planning to tweak this app from time to time, in order to eventually add new features, tweak some settings or improve the UI further more. Also, being a beta release, it could have some bugs (no bugs known so far), so if you find any bugs or have any suggestions, kindly email us at staff@sbenny.com.

FAQs:
Q: I get: "App Not Installed" error, what to do?
A: Open Google Play, go to the settings at the left, and make sure "Play Protect" is turned off.

Q: When I try to make an in-app purchase, SB Patcher doesn't pop-up at all! What to do?
A: This happens in newer Android devices, as they have a different permissions management. In order to solve this issue, please go to the phone's Settings -> Apps -> SB Patcher -> Other Permissions (or Permissions), and make sure EVERY permission is allowed, including the one which allows SB Patcher to pop-up while another app is running. This will fix the issue.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
Only at sbenny.com
MOD Features:
No Advertisements
Simplified UI for Players (to better understand the various options before a hacked IAP)
No Auto-Update feature (to prevent IAP Crack issues)
No Daily check to download Custom Patches
No Bandwidth Usage
No Advanced Settings (for the moment, to make the GUI easier to navigate)

Changelog:

DECEMBER 2019

• First beta release
• Second beta release
IAP Hack UI adjustments
• Minor bug fixes

JANUARY 2020
• First Stable Release
• Optimized Code
• Update Checks completely removed (now uses 0% bandwidth)
• Added new icons
• Increased compatibility across devices (if you couldn't install the beta release, this one will most likely install correctly)
• Version number fixed (thanks @Gourov for the heads up)
• Faster creation of patches

MAY 2021:
• SB Points pricing issue has been fixed, sorry for the inconvenience!

DECEMBER 2021
• Version updated
• Minor bug fixes
• Now fully supports Android 10, 11 & 12
• Cost dropped to 5 SB Points to make it easier to download

To do:
• Better UI
• More detailed description of some confusing functions
• Introduction of a simplified options menu
• Change of the default directory where patches are stored to allow easier access

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 4392 times

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
• Download link updated
• Changelogs updated
• Second screenshot updated

anl93

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have one important question :
Does this work with IAP hacks where the Lucky Patcher fails on these games (excluding online games) thank you
Because you know LP does not work with all games for example I'd love to see "Night of the full moon" where LP IAP hack isn't working etc...
I'm pretty sure most players want to learn this or would like to see.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I have one important question :
Does this work with IAP hacks where the Lucky Patcher fails on these games (excluding online games) thank you
Because you know LP does not work with all games for example I'd love to see "Night of the full moon" where LP IAP hack isn't working etc...
I'm pretty sure most players want to learn this or would like to see.

The method this app patches the apk in order to try to provide the IAP crack is identical to what Lucky Patcher does (smali editing). The hack consists in an exploit which tries to generate a fake response to the IAP attempt requests, so if Lucky Patcher fails, SB Patcher will fail, too, because it means the developer of the app (Night of the full moon in your example) most likely fixed this security hole.

Alternatively you could try selecting the first or the second checkbox when doing the In-App Purchase, as they give higher chances to have it work (if the developer didn't fully fix the security hole).

Good luck!

SB Patcher Official v9.8.9.9 stable [Sbenny.com's official patcher] was released by Sbenny and 622806 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.