SB Patcher or Lucky Patcher?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,017 happy users since 2014.
Register

Do you prefer the new SB Patcher, or will you stick with Lucky Patcher?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qbot7268

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
In some cases, Lucky Patcher will rise again. But... well, let's keep it simple. I actually don't know what's going to happen now between the new SB Patcher vs. the old-fashioned Lucky Patcher. The question here is: Can we only use SB Patcher instead of Lucky Patcher from now on? If so, what will happen to the modders who still use it? Anyway, it's kind-of confusing for me. Please sort this out soon. Thank you! P.S. I know this here was a stupid question, but I just need to know.

Bootysmash

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, I don't really know the differences in them but say for instance I use LP and others use SBP on a game, I'd just download the game from playstore and patch myself that way. And vice-versa, no biggy if you know what you're doing.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well , as I think .... SB Patcher is developed for some issues that we have always encounter as a Modder and as a player..... Such as frequent update , frequently changing codes.... And some people find it difficult....for that's why SB Patcher has been developed. You don't have to switch it. Just find the right one for you.... You are modder ? And good with LP , you can use it. If you ask me what patcher I use , well I am using SB Patcher . Cause it simple to use for both modders and players...... And obviously there are some games can be hacked only with LP.... So decision is yours....:)
Post automatically merged:

Well, I don't really know the differences in them but say for instance I use LP and others use SBP on a game, I'd just download the game from playstore and patch myself that way. And vice-versa, no biggy if you know what you're doing.
This two are same tho..... Just you need to know what are you doing...😂

Qbot7268

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
You know sooner or later, I think the compatibility issue should be fixed and what I mean is, we should find a way to have both Lucky Patcher AND SB Patcher installed on the same device. Maybe Lucky Patcher can be fixed, but maybe you could put this idea into consideration.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
You know sooner or later, I think the compatibility issue should be fixed and what I mean is, we should find a way to have both Lucky Patcher AND SB Patcher installed on the same device. Maybe Lucky Patcher can be fixed, but maybe you could put this idea into consideration.
It's quite hard I think.... 😅😅😅

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Whats quite hard.....i wonder? Sorry had an x-rated thought.
We SB Patcher and LP is same.... So you can't install them at a time.... And when you install a IAP modded app ... It doesn't identify the exact app for IAP request .

UnitChiyo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been using LP on and off for roughly a year, but I love the straightforward and user-friendliness of SBP. So far SBP has been doing well on the games I want modded, so I'll stick to that. 👍

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
The best way to explain the difference between the two is that SB Patcher is a custom build made by SBenny himself that is a re-build of lucky patcher. It removes a lot of the additional developer options that usually just end up bogging down your phone anyway. SB Patcher is preset to the most commonly used settings in Luckypatcher to increase your chances of success when using it, thus making it more user-friendly. If you are working to try and patch a more complicated app and you have a stronger understanding of programming, Luckypatcher may work a bit better for you, but SB Patcher is typically the best route for every day users with less programming knowledge.

Qbot7268

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Perhaps you are the best answer I'm looking for. Congratulations.!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Haha, I'm glad I could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.