SBenny APKTool - Portable Windows Application - v1.0.0_BETA

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,652 happy users since 2014.
Register

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years

Description

Sbenny Community's own APKTOOL soon to be renamed to SBENNY'S MODDERS TOOLBOX...

I'm releasing the first BETA version here for testing and general use, at the moment it's a barebone portable APKTOOL GUI. The key for this base set of features was speed and simplicity before working on the big ticket items.
So whilst there are plenty of updates coming it's usable as is already.

Currently you can, decompile, build, build & sign or sign APKs in an easy to use and fast interface.

Features coming in the next update

• JD-GUI implementation.
  • Dex2Jar implementation
  • Toast Message Injector - no longer go searching through smali looking where to put your toasts, do it all in this quick and easy interface.
Features coming in the future updates

• ModAPK Obfuscation.
  • Arm to hex converter.
  • Decryption of APK files.
  • IDA Implementation
  • DnSpy Implementation
  • .Net Refelector Implementation
  • APK Value Editing suggestions - Powered by previous SBENNY.COM MODS.

Requirements:

• Windows 7 or newer.
  • .NET Framework 4 or newer.
  • Java SE/JDK - If you don't have it Download it here.

Download: Download sbennyapktool Beta

Please leave feedback and any tool ideas below!

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
#Thread Sticked!

Thank you so much for your efforts in order to create the ULTIMATE tool to mod android games ever seen! Thumbs up! <3

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow @D3T0X Amazing job bro!

Will try and let you know!

If this works then bye bye to APK Easy

Kudos to you :)

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
It works but there will be plenty that needs tweaking for easier use.
If you need any help testing or regarding anything else

just ping me! I am your guy
Post automatically merged:

1535455196744.png

Worked Great both while decompiling and building!

There is a small suggestion! The window is fixed and it cant be moved or rearranged!

if you can set #todo to make window moveable for final stable build

That would be really really awesome!

Thank you so much for this

DrunkFak

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Very nice tempting apk but userdownload wont let me download. . Its just a blank screen when I try. Am i doing something wrong.
. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Very nice tempting apk but userdownload wont let me download. . Its just a blank screen when I try. Am i doing something wrong.
. Thanks

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hey good luck with this, nice start (I should know since i've worked on my own IDE found here as well), Performs it's function adequately, however I'd make a suggestion to either package the installer without a runnable exe in the zip (ex. like the old MSI/CAB installers, currently it looks like a portable program which causes the issue...) or change the apktool command passed to use the absolute path instead of relative, if you don't happen to use the exe located in the main directory or don't have the main exe or apktool.jar in the same location as it is in the zip, the decompile will fail. Found this out by opening via the OTHER exe in your zip (yes theres two lol). Might also suggest getting into a UI toolkit like QT to give it a more user friendly feel

If you have any roadblocks and need some advice shoot me a line, I've temporarily put a hold on my project due to IRL priorities and due to low interest out there for a new tool in my case, so I know how daunting of a task you're about to take (actually added a toast injector myself in my modding program so i could give you an idea on the pain that was :cool: ). Good luck!

Stupid Boy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got the error
Code:
I: Using Apktool 2.3.3
I: Checking whether sources has changed...
I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
I: Checking whether sources has changed...
I: Smaling smali_classes2 folder into classes2.dex...
I: Checking whether resources has changed...
I: Building resources...
S: WARNING: Could not write to (C:\Users\StupidBoy\AppData\Local\apktool\framework), using C:\Users\STUPID~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ instead...
S: Please be aware this is a volatile directory and frameworks could go missing, please utilize --frame-path if the default storage directory is unavailable
W: C:\Users\StupidBoy\Documents\CrackAPK\Decompile\com.hac.android.guitarchord\res\values\public.xml:28: error: Public symbol array/colors declared here is not defined.
W: C:\Users\StupidBoy\Documents\CrackAPK\Decompile\com.hac.android.guitarchord\res\values\public.xml:29: error: Public symbol array/default_colors declared here is not defined.
W: C:\Users\StupidBoy\Documents\CrackAPK\Decompile\com.hac.android.guitarchord\res\values\public.xml:30: error: Public symbol array/gplus_colors declared here is not defined.

W: C:\Users\StupidBoy\Documents\CrackAPK\Decompile\com.hac.android.guitarchord\res\values\public.xml:31: error: Public symbol array/pocket_background_colors declared here is not defined.
W: C:\Users\StupidBoy\Documents\CrackAPK\Decompile\com.hac.android.guitarchord\res\values\public.xml:32: error: Public symbol array/pocket_bar_colors declared here is not defined.
W: C:\Users\StupidBoy\Documents\CrackAPK\Decompile\com.hac.android.guitarchord\res\values\public.xml:33: error: Public symbol array/white_group declared here is not defined.
brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec (exit code = 1): [C:\Users\STUPID~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar_8623141222046517014.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 127, --min-sdk-version, 14, --target-sdk-version, 26, --version-code, 55, --version-name, 2.6.23, --no-version-vectors, -F, C:\Users\STUPID~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL469381062407060677.tmp, -0, arsc, -0, png, -0, res/drawable-xhdpi-v4/drop_shadow.9.png, -0, jpg, -0, zip, -0, arsc, -I, C:\Users\STUPID~1\AppData\Local\Temp\1.apk, -S, C:\Users\StupidBoy\Documents\CrackAPK\Decompile\com.hac.android.guitarchord\res, -M, C:\Users\StupidBoy\Documents\CrackAPK\Decompile\com.hac.android.guitarchord\AndroidManifest.xml]

Last edited:

Rippla

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Keep up the amazing work, bud 😎