Sbenny App

Find all the latest news, events and updates relating to the Sbenny App here.

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Sbenny App 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Glad to see the problem was fixed.
I made a profile and the app said it would send me an email, but I have yet to get one.
Remember to check your spam folder. The email is not really important though, it just contains your username and password. You should already be logged in to the app and now have access to App Chat, App Games etc..

WindySakura

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Remember to check your spam folder. The email is not really important though, it just contains your username and password. You should already be logged in to the app and now have access to App Chat, App Games etc..
I tried using an app game and it told me I needed to finish the profile, and I got nothing on the spam mail either

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
I tried using an app game and it told me I needed to finish the profile, and I got nothing on the spam mail either
My apologies, emails aren't sent upon account creation, only for password recovery.

I disabled and recovered your account, see if that worked. If not, try force closing the app, clear data and cache, then open and log back into your account with the same user, email and password.

Status
Not open for further replies.