Sbenny App thread

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

WindySakura

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
So I downloaded the app and wanted to ask something on the Apps thread but it tells me: "✋ You need to unlock the content in the first post before being able to reply. " but there is no content to unlock, I just needed to give it a like, which I did. Am I missing something or was it changed somehow breaking it?

Anyways what I wanted to ask there was about the profile, here on the forum I used my google acc to log in. If I go ahead and create a profile on the app will I be able to link that with the acc I use here?

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Greetings WindySakura,

Since the app thread is using the old like to unlock system, it isn't set up with the new reply restrictions. Working on fixing that soon.

Until it's fixed, If you have any other questions regarding the app for now, you may continue posting them here in the questions section, or by using the dedicated support button on the app.

As for your question regarding profiles. Unfortunately the app and forum user databases aren't linked, so you need to create a separate account on the app and just set your username the same as your forum account so people on the app know who you are.

Hope this cleared things up for you.

Regards,
CozPatch. :)

WindySakura

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the speedy reply, I'll go about creating the profile after I wake up.

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
You're welcome. Sleep well friend. 😊