💬 Review Sbenny Best Apps/Games Repository [W.I.P]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,078 happy users since 2014.
Register

RomStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Purpose Of This list

the purpose of this is quite simple, i will be semi-tiering some of the best apps sbenny has to offer, and any community feedback on what you guys deem to be useful/good. Games or Apps will move up or be added in this list as time progresses or if anyone suggest's more to me on the comments. A short tl-dr of this would be: a place to highlight the best of the best here for newcomers, or provide hidden gems that others might have missed (will be short at the start, but will grow over time)

Best Apps:
  • ExaGear Strategies Windows Emulator [Sbenny] - A great way to play classics such as Fallout1,2 and Caesar 3. (Apk)

• TeaTV [SusieQ] - A streaming app much like Terrarium TV, that has most movies and many TV shows. The best replacement for terrarium and even has payperviews from WWE which is a very nice touch. (Apk)

• Psiphon Unlimited [D3TOX] - My go to VPN atm, that is super simple to use and can bypass most college/uni firewalls. Been using Psiphon3 on my pc for years and this is a great addition to that. (Apk)

• Japanese Kanji Study [Axiom] - I haven't tried many apps to learn japanese, but im an avid fan of anime and manga, and so far this app has helped me broaden my knowledge of the mediums, so deff recommended. (Apk)

• MX Player Pro [SusieQ] - Pretty much the VLC equivalent of video players for Android that is very stable and has many extra and useful features over many stock android video players (Apk)

PS: Check the extended list for more utility apps from Malwarebytes, comic readers and etc. This are the top apps for now, and feel free to comment on what you think should be highlighed here and i will add them. The top apps section will have a limit of 10 and the rest will be on the extended list

Best Games/Emulators

• The Room Series [Multiple Authors] - The best series of puzzle games on android, that manages to set an eerie yet intriguing atmosphere when playing. It also has a very fine balance when it comes to difficulty and is a must play. (check full list of games for the link's)

• GTA SanAndreas [Ganjaman 96HD] - The very best open world game on android currently and has inspired the Vegas series of games. Is quite old and can have minor texture flickering, but the very best and enjoyable game none the less. (Apk)

• EvoLand 1,2 [Multiple Authors] - A very fun game, with a twist on the old rpg formula. Play across many genre and witness the evolution of games and role playing game in this series of games (Apk, Apk)

• Drastic DS, My Boy! and PPSSPP [Multiple Authors] - Some of the most stable and best emulators, that provide save states and an insane array of games for you to enjoy. The best part is, rom hacks or fan games further extend this list. For now, Pokemon Adventures Red is the best pokemon game i have played to date, with custom animation and gen 7 mechanics which also happens to be a GameBoyAdvance rom hack. (Link in list of emulators)

• Choose Your Own Adventure Games [Axiom, Phytoplankton and etc] - There are tons of amazing games, from Choice of games, Delight games and Hosted games. I will highlight some i think is worthy of playing and consider to be very good. Also check the list by Phytoplankton which compiles all of these games:
  • Wayhaven Chronicles - A very solid game with an amazing story that seamlessly incorporates elements of romance and keeps a fine balance of mystery and adventure. A runners up to this would be "Detectives Choice" from delight games. (Apk)

• Samurai Of Hyuga - The game starts off a little slowly, however quickly picks up the pace. It also has a very interesting storyline that focuses on an older period of japan where samurai's were common. It is quite true to its origins and manages to tell a cohesive and enjoyable story throughout the span of 3 books and is still continuing (Apk)
  • Magium - A very exceptional and amazing game that got me into choose your own adventure games. Super polished and tells a cohesive story where choices in book 1 very much dictates how you move forward in book 2. The only gripe i have is, it takes ages for each chapter to come out, but this is quality over quantity (Apk)
  • Vampire house: One of the more polarizing games, that have stellar story telling but lacks polish towards the end. It feels unfinished and the story ends abruptly when you play blind for the very first time. However, you mitigate that by following one route only till you reach the end, which leads to a true end for the heroine. If only this game was polished and properly finished. (Apk)

Honorable Mentions - Professor Layton, The Letter : Horror Visual Novel, Wizards Choice, FateHaven, Lost Heir Series (1 and 2) and Paladins (Apk links below)

Below are the full list of best apps and games and a new "Update section"

Extended List Of All Apps

1. ExaGear - Windows Emulator v2.0.6 [Sbenny] - Apk
2. TeaTV [SusieQ] -
Apk
3. IDM+ 8.1 Hacked [SusueQ] - Apk
4. File Manager Pro Hacked [D3TOX] - Apk
5. Snaptube Youtube Downloaded HD [SusieQ] - Apk
6. Touch VPN - Unlimited mod [SusieQ] - Apk
7. Malwarebytes Security [SusieQ] - Apk
8. CDisplay Ex Comic Reader 1.1.85 [Susie Q] - Apk
9. Sworkit: Workouts & Fitness Plans [Susie Q] - Apk
10. BlueLightFilter - Screen Dimmer For Eye Care [SusieQ] - Apk
11. Relay For Reddit Pro [Axiom] - Apk
12. MX Player Pro [SusieQ] - Apk
13. Voice Changer With Effects [SusieQ] - Apk
14. FotoX - Hide Pictures, Videos and Galary Vault [SusieQ] - Apk
15: 50,000 Free eBooks and Audio Books [SusieQ] -
Apk
16. Memrise [SusieQ] - Apk
17. Japanse Kanji Study [Axiom] -
Apk
Emulator
1. DraStic DS 2.5.0.4a [CozPatch] - Apk
2. MyBoy! (GBA) [SusieQ] - Apk
3. DamonPs2 [texthebear] - Apk
4. PPSSPP [SusieQ] - Apk
5. ExaGear Windows Emulator [Sbenny] -
Apk

Games
1. Player Unknown Battle Grounds [No Mods available but has a guide] - Guide by ImanhackeR
2. Choice Of Games [By Phytoplankton and Axiom] - Apk's and Links
3. The Letter - Horro visual novel [Sbenny] - Apk
4. Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Modded [Sbenny] - Apk
5. Asphalt 9 Legends No AI [NoFear] - Apk
6. Dead Plague: Zombie Outbreak Modded [Debby] -Apk
7. Dead Trigger 2 Mod [Samyy] - Apk
8. Minecraft Premium + MasterMod [SusieQ] - Apk
9. Lucky The Eternity She Wished For [Axiom] - Apk
10. Hustle Castle: Fantasy Kingdom Modded [Debby] - Apk
11. 80 Days [D3TOX] - Apk
12. Evoland [SusieQ] - Apk
13. Evoland 2 [Axiom] - Apk
14. GTA: SA [Ganjaman 96HD] - Apk
15. The Room Old Sins [Debby] - ApkG
16. The Room Epilogue [JohnR] - Apk
17. The Room Two [JohnR] - Apk
18. The Room Three [JohnR] -
Apk
19. Life Is Strange [Axiom] - Apk
20. Layton Brothers [KentCave] - Apk
21. Lovestruck [Sbenny] - Apk

Update:
It has been a few weeks, and i have finally gotten around to tidying this up and revamping the whole thing. I will be having a look at this every week or so, and add or subtract content based on suggestions. Thanks to @Malayotome for some great suggestions. Even though feedback has on the lower end of the spectrum, i will continue on with this

Update includes:
- A weekly list of top 10 Apps and Games that may change if better apps come out
- The older clunky list is gone, which will now be all together and highlight some very useful and amazing apps
- Removed Terrarium TV as it no longer works and added a substitute
- Reworked and informative reviews
- I will also appreciate any mini reviews you guys want to add, so they can be "App descriptions" which will be under spoiler tags. So feel free to comment them below
- Removed the older clunky reviews and added them alongside top apps/games for QOL improvements

Special Thanks To All The Modders of Sbenny
Thanks to @Axiom, , @Ferz, @SusieQ, @Sbenny @CozPatch, @KentCave and @SteweEliteModder and every modder on this site for consistent uploads and the vast array of content. Im working on another section to thank everyone and highlight some obscure and good mods

This is a list of apps and things i compiled, but books and ebooks are a category missing for now. I will be looking forward to feedback or good apps/games i have missed, which i will add to this list later on, and keep this growing through edit's (Which will hopefully be possible). Thanks for reading, and hopefully everyone will help me with more ideas, games/apps or the format as we keep this growing, which will be exclusive to us, the Sbenny community.
Thank you,
-RomStar

Last edited:

Malayotome

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks @RomStar for making this really awesome list! I hope it can be more easily accessible by other members, as I often found myself surfing through old pages of app and game sections to hunt for gems.

It's quite hard for me to add onto your great list as I've spotted so many of my favourites from The Room series and The Letter. Probably if Life is Strange, The Wolf Amongst Us, Lovestruck, Memrise, Kanji Study are present, you would have perfectly captured all my apps I always recommend to my friends😋.

I wholeheartedly support the initiative, but maybe holding a public poll for the best apps may appeal to a wider audience. Also, to avoid adding every apps & games available, would you consider limiting the list to just top 10, 20 or 50?

Actually, I'd personally love to see ~10 apps shortlisted for each popular category. Those that definitely get my attention are point-and-click adventure, horror, romance, visual novels, CYOS/COG, rhythm/music (games); multimedia, music/video streaming, security, language (apps) etc.

Let's discuss more if you're interested in my suggestions :)!

RomStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the kind words and absolutely!

For some reason I didn't get a notification after your reply, but I'll be adding most of the games you mentioned, starting from "Life is strange", as they are great games

I'll revamp this tonight and I'll be keenly awaiting further suggestions or replies, maybe even an ebook or films section (far into the future).

Let's try and polish this, so it's a good repository, I have also found more polished apps since I originally made the list, hope to hear back from you and stay classy :)