Sbenny.com 2.0 is here

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,760 happy users since 2014.
Register

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Looks like the day i can download all the mod i wanted is end. No way i can provide 1000SB Points if the modder want that because i don't have money to buy sbcash. But still good breaktrougk.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Looks like the day i can download all the mod i wanted is end. No way i can provide 1000SB Points if the modder want that because i don't have money to buy sbcash. But still good breaktrougk.
Before this change you couldn't download in any ways a VIP content, and now you're given the possibility to do so, what do you still complain about? SB Points can be freely gained by being active and contributing to this forum, I don't really understand your point.

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow, that's very nice

zzoi50

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Before this change you couldn't download in any ways a VIP content, and now you're given the possibility to do so, what do you still complain about? SB Points can be freely gained by being active and contributing to this forum, I don't really understand your point.
Sorry i mean i need to keep my dowbload on moderation, because i think what if the modder set the price 100SB Points and other modder set for 59SB Points but i only got 100SB Points, that mean i need to practice priority. Only that @Sbenny, sorry i don't mean to complain or anything. It's more like warning to myself because no way i can afford all the mod at the same time if the modder set the price and every price difference, you know like the real world. Once again pretty sorry if it sound like complain @Sbenny.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sorry i mean i need to keep my dowbload on moderation, because i think what if the modder set the price 100SB Points and other modder set for 59SB Points but i only got 100SB Points, that mean i need to practice priority. Only that @Sbenny, sorry i don't mean to complain or anything. It's more like warning to myself because no way i can afford all the mod at the same time if the modder set the price and every price difference, you know like the real world. Once again pretty sorry if it sound like complain @Sbenny.
This is why we built this system. Now you'll no longer have just 100SB Points as we're giving you the possibility to farm SB Points by doing very simple tasks which greatly rewards you so that you never run out of them!

If you need help or need further details, feel free to drop me a pm, I'm ready to help you.

PS: I'm not bothered, sorry if it sounded like that, I just wanted to make sure you understand the reasons of this Sbenny.com 2.0 introduction.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Sounds great making sbennys highly unique and not just better than other forums (it was already that) but over the top better.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just saw the updated notifications alert. IT'S AWESOME! :D now I can see what's new, etc. about the forum before opening the app itself. It'll be amazing if it's the same with messages and/or replies. :D

great job @CozPatch and @Sbenny

:dinodance:

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
btw, I have a suggestion.. :)

What if we can mark posts as Favourites or Monitor wherein we can Save the post in our account instead of watching the thread? I thought about this while I watched a game post I wanted to download at a later time..

The thing about watching posts, though, is that we receive notifications when other people posts. I would prefer receiving more notifications to posts that I replied to so that I will be able to check if anybody replied or something? :)

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I noticed something about the app that is a little bothersome for me, though I don't know about the others...

The Mobile Chat floating icon seems to be covering a lot on the page.

Like this..
Screenshot_20180629-153002.jpg

So, in order to see most of it, I would need to scroll down. I noticed that this is most cumbersome when writing replies since it covers what I'm typing when it gets to where it is. Sometimes, while scrolling, I would accidentally tap a different part of the page which would then redirect me somewhere else, losing everything that I've typed.. :oops::(:cryingdroid:😢

I would like to suggest that the mobile chat ciuld either be one of the tabs up top, or include in the menu on the left side. Or perhaps a (sorry, I dunno the proper term or description for it..) sort of "drop down" access menu similar to the one on the left side of the app, but for the Chat, it can be on the right side?

Just a suggestion and observation, though.. I'm sorry if I seem to be flooding this post every now and then.. 😳😓

@CozPatch and @Sbenny had already done an impressive amount of improvements with our app, and for that, I am thankful. :):):):):)

You guys are doing a marvelous job! Keep up the good work.. :D:nerdroid:

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
btw, I have a suggestion.. :)

What if we can mark posts as Favourites or Monitor wherein we can Save the post in our account instead of watching the thread? I thought about this while I watched a game post I wanted to download at a later time..

The thing about watching posts, though, is that we receive notifications when other people posts. I would prefer receiving more notifications to posts that I replied to so that I will be able to check if anybody replied or something? :)
This would be a site suggestion Silverfox. The app only displays the forum. Likewise with the mobile chat issue, it is connected to the forum, not the app. So you'd need to ask Sbenny about these issues.

Thank you for the feedback though, it's very much appreciated.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
This would be a site suggestion Silverfox. The app only displays the forum. Likewise with the mobile chat issue, it is connected to the forum, not the app. So you'd need to ask Sbenny about these issues.

Thank you for the feedback though, it's very much appreciated.
Sorry bout that! 😅 I've only been using the app lately, so it left my mind that this is still based on the website..

As for the feedback, I feel like it's the least I can do to help, contribute and participate here since I don't know what to do much.. :):nerdroid:

oh! and I noticed that you're also Pinoy! hehehe.. :nerdroid:

congrats and great job! :D

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
What I could do is making the mobile chat bar smaller in size and having the post reply button a layer above it so that when you scroll down, the post reply button appears ABOVE and not BELOW the mobile chat tab. What do you think?

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
oh! and I noticed that you're also Pinoy! hehehe.. :nerdroid:
British living in the Philippines for the last 3-4 years, so yes I guess you could call me Pinoy now. :p lol.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
What I could do is making the mobile chat bar smaller in size and having the post reply button a layer above it so that when you scroll down, the post reply button appears ABOVE and not BELOW the mobile chat tab. What do you think?

Making it smaller sounds like a good and simple plan, methinks. :D That way, it won't cover as much, at the same time, it'll still be available anytime. :D:nerdroid:
Post automatically merged:

British living in the Philippines for the last 3-4 years, so yes I guess you could call me Pinoy now. :p lol.
3-4 years?! wow! honorary pinoy! :D😁

cause for a dance! :dinodance:

@Sbenny I think I found a good alternative.. I was able to hide the chat box when I accidentally tapped it again.. 😅😆 I explored a little but, then I saw the option to hide it.. 😆

So sorry I bothered you guys with this.. **facepalm**

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Making it smaller sounds like a good and simple plan, methinks. :D That way, it won't cover as much, at the same time, it'll still be available anytime. :D:nerdroid:

3-4 years?! wow! honorary pinoy! :D😁

cause for a dance! :dinodance:

@Sbenny I think I found a good alternative.. I was able to hide the chat box when I accidentally tapped it again.. 😅😆 I explored a little but, then I saw the option to hide it.. 😆

So sorry I bothered you guys with this.. **facepalm**

No worries, I still applied the change, hope you like it. I think it wasn't necessary to change the layour order of buttons, so I just resized (and stylized) it a bit.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
No worries, I still applied the change, hope you like it. I think it wasn't necessary to change the layour order of buttons, so I just resized (and stylized) it a bit.
oh wow.. thank you very much! 😊

I can't seem to revert back the option for the floating chat icon, though.. but I'm pretty sure you did an amazing job with it.. 😊👍

Thank you once again @Sbenny! 👏😀😁

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
oh wow.. thank you very much! 😊

I can't seem to revert back the option for the floating chat icon, though.. but I'm pretty sure you did an amazing job with it.. 😊👍

Thank you once again @Sbenny! 👏😀😁
Try this link, then re-enable it.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Try this link, then re-enable it.
I see it! Thank you. :)

It looks better because it's certainly smaller compared to before. 😀

but.. I think, in my humble opinion, it would look better if it was smaller? 🤔 but then again, I may be mistaken.. 😅 just putting it out there, I guess.. hehehe.. 😅