Sbenny.com 2.0 is here

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,404 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad โญ
โœ” Approved Releaser
Active User
I see it! Thank you. :)

It looks better because it's certainly smaller compared to before. ๐Ÿ˜€

but.. I think, in my humble opinion, it would look better if it was smaller? ๐Ÿค” but then again, I may be mistaken.. ๐Ÿ˜… just putting it out there, I guess.. hehehe.. ๐Ÿ˜…
If it's too small it's difficult to read/use and it's no more in compliance with the web standards of mobile responsiveness/mobile compatibility.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
If it's too small it's difficult to read/use and it's no more in compliance with the web standards of mobile responsiveness/mobile compatibility.
if that's the case then, it's still great. ๐Ÿ˜Š better than the previous where it was a tad bit bulky and covered up a lot of the screen.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you for your help and swift response and action @Sbenny! :D

silverfox05

In Love Lv4๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
I'm sorry if I seem to be importunate or annoying here.. ๐Ÿ˜…

I just saw a few things of note whilst doing my thing in the forum.. I dunno if it's the same for others, or if it's just on my side.. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

1) When changing the size of the text, if the other options aren't visible and you would need to scroll down for the others, the drop down menu "closes".

and

2) When using default emoticons/smileys from the forum, when I type a space or a word after, the emotions disappear or get deleted.

I hope I'm able to help.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค“

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad โญ
โœ” Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm sorry if I seem to be importunate or annoying here.. ๐Ÿ˜…

I just saw a few things of note whilst doing my thing in the forum.. I dunno if it's the same for others, or if it's just on my side.. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

1) When changing the size of the text, if the other options aren't visible and you would need to scroll down for the others, the drop down menu "closes".

and

2) When using default emoticons/smileys from the forum, when I type a space or a word after, the emotions disappear or get deleted.

I hope I'm able to help.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค“

Altough this is heavily off-topic here, I'm glad to let you know the 2nd issue has been fixed. Unsure about what you mean about the 1st one as we don't have any buttons to change the size of the text.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Altough this is heavily off-topic here, I'm glad to let you know the 2nd issue has been fixed. Unsure about what you mean about the 1st one as we don't have any buttons to change the size of the text.
yay! thank you! <3

I've inserted a screenshot for the 1st one.. :)
Screenshot_20180721-003446.jpg

there.. :)

Gedimo

Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
Hola y si no tengo tarjeta de debito ni de credito como compro SB Points. Gracias

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
This is amazing Sbenny. I look forward to what is yet to come of this community and this website. While i'm here im gonna offer a suggestion. For gift cards I also recommend adding in steam cards and if possible there can also be pre-paid gift cards that can be used anywhere online.

Electro2018

Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
Everyone in this online community is awesome. Thanks to all the hackers for providing these great mods!! A+++++

Xviceman

Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
Awesome sites u have here, keep it up!

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
I've been using this site for about a year now and I like the fact that we are actively encorouaged not to share apps on other sites which hopefully means we stay out of Google's radar.

One thing I have noticed which seems to be getting worse is a lot of alternative APK sharing sites are either inaccessible if you use Google Chrome or Chrome will not redirect to the sites server to download as Chrome has classed the sites as rogue or dangerous.

I am curious and concerned of the future of this site. Do you think Google will one day try to stop access here?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad โญ
โœ” Approved Releaser
Active User
I've been using this site for about a year now and I like the fact that we are actively encorouaged not to share apps on other sites which hopefully means we stay out of Google's radar.

One thing I have noticed which seems to be getting worse is a lot of alternative APK sharing sites are either inaccessible if you use Google Chrome or Chrome will not redirect to the sites server to download as Chrome has classed the sites as rogue or dangerous.

I am curious and concerned of the future of this site. Do you think Google will one day try to stop access here?
If you refer to the red warning page, it occurs when they do really have malwares on the site, so we should be safe as everything on our site is secured and trustworthy.

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
If you refer to the red warning page, it occurs when they do really have malwares on the site, so we should be safe as everything on our site is secured and trustworthy.
No what I mean is lately if you use Chrome, you cannot even connect to some APK sites, you will just get the reload page.

For example you probably know that if you try to access archive.org via Google search it will not connect you. You have to use a backdoor. Just recently I have seen other APK sites fail to load such as apk4free and apk-s. On one site when I tried to click on a download link that redirected to megaupload, Chrome would not connect.

I did a little research and it looks like Google are cracking down on sites that offer apk's for free which should be paid.