Sbenny.com's return MEGA Giveaway & Contest!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,737 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hersas

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was touched after reading what @Gourov wrote, I always check every day how sbenny is when there is an emergency, I want to help donate, it's just that in my country it doesn't allow transfers to paypal, hopefully one day it will be available for payment in an easier way for my country (indonesia). And I am very proud and respectful of the sbenny forum because within 10 days have been hit by a disaster and can return to the way it was before even better.
:nerdroid: Be stronger and remain the number one forum in the world in mods.
and keep healty for everyone, especially forum admins :kissdroid:

Grandeux

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank God that you where able to be active again. And thanks to all the modders out there that keep striving hard to have a best produced.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
For some reason the redeem code was applied only to those registered before March, 30th 2020 instead of 2021, my apologies! Please try again now if it didn't work before, and as soon as you'll click the redeem link, you'll get a forum notification confirming you received 1,000 SB Points here: https://forum.sbenny.com/account/alerts

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
For some reason the redeem code was applied only to those registered before March, 30th 2020 instead of 2021, my apologies! Please try again now if it didn't work before, and as soon as you'll click the redeem link, you'll get a forum notification confirming you received 1,000 SB Points here: https://forum.sbenny.com/account/alerts
Worked for anyone? I didn't get it :l

LeTeenyNenem

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Still not working for me. Rip.

Anyway, for the entry... I think Sbenny really helped me out. There's so many games that have harsh gameplay and - as a completionist - I often find myself irrationally angry at the games. What do you mean I have to either choose strenght or intelligence? Why not be good at both?! And then you find a modded apk where you have both. Amazing! Thank you sbenny community and creators.

Ravenqueenly

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny , I don't mean to bother you, but it still isn't working. Maybe it's just me, I dunno lol, but thanks for taking your time and effort to maintain and build this website. It must not be easy and I, along with many other, I'm sure apprecaite you and the things you do!

Princess666

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey there, it's still not working. :(

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks for reporting, it was a link issue, it should be fixed now, can you please confirm by clicking on the link in the first page one more time?

Alternatively, click here if it's faster for you: Redeem 1,000 SB Points

Princess666

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for reporting, it was a link issue, it should be fixed now, can you please confirm by clicking on the link in the first page one more time?

Alternatively, click here if it's faster for you: Redeem 1,000 SB Points
Thx for the quick reply. Just tried the link on the first page and it's working like a charm. You're the greatest. :love:

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I searched multiple times and site was off. I was looking for a old hosted games (choice of games). it is the best place for that. I kept finding site down because of the accident. Then finally I ended up modding the game myself. I learnt how to mod from here. I gave it some time before checking today and happy to see it's running.
Edit spelling

cleothefish

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tbh I've been too busy with my career that I didn't notice the shutdown, but I often come here and read some posts and comments about games. It truly helps me to relax and chill after a rough day. Thank you for giving me such a nice moments and making me laugh, all of you (including the whole community) are the BEST!

Welcome home, sbenny :kissdroid:

Emma93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
i really really missed this community i was in and out everyday trying to understand when u will come back
i missed that news and updated every hour
thank you for this community and for the new friends that i made 😍😍💓💓
Post automatically merged:

i really really missed this community i was in and out everyday trying to understand when u will come back
i missed that news and updated every hour
thank you for this community and for the new friends that i made 😍😍💓💓

Status
Not open for further replies.