Sbenny.com's return MEGA Giveaway & Contest!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,558 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhw7385

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
what i missed was the games

even though you were only down for like 2 weeks due to no fault of your own

fires suck

I had issues logging into some of games.

so those about two weeks felt like an eternity

glad your back

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
To be honest i very much missed scrolling down through the pages. I usually do that very thing every day even if i don't buy anything, the presence of the website alone gives me satisfaction. Was it really 10 days only it felt like more, with me checking the website every now and then and constantly annoying the staff members regarding when will the website re-open through discord. I hope something like that never happens again Sbenny.com is a blessing to me and i hope it is the same for everyone who is reading this reply.

fxmldr1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I honestly didn't realize you were offline, I only check every 2 or 3 weeks, so must have gotten lucky. Every time I come on it has worked perfectly. Thank you for everything you do.

Leonas

Profesional Mafioso
Member for 3 years
I missed the website in general, had to surf the internet for rarer mods (by that I mean mods for games that are not very popular)

Nephilim

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
Honestly it's been a while since I last logged in, however just thinking about this site going down gave me a shudder 😭😭. I'm really glad that it's not for long tho, im super grateful to this site as I've gotten lots of game MODS and ebook too, the community is also very comforting. For me, no matter how long I was gone, everytime I came back here, it'll feel like home. So proud to be in this community for nearly 3 years 🤍🤍🤍

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Me siento en casa, estando dentro de esta comunidad.
Eso es genial, pero por favor habla en inglés y un comentario es suficiente.

(That's great but please speak in English and one comment is enough)

PawsofHorror

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm just glad the website is back, I'm a handheld device fan for years and love websites such as sbenny which offer exclusive modded apps and games. Thank you for the 1k points!

Yumo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It made me somewhat sad and depressed y'all weren't around... I felt like damn.. well this year just became annoying but I am glad y'all are back.. thank youu

zero84

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
glad the website is back again. what am i missing is gaining free sb point also android game(mod) which is need to be updated.

cassaren19

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years
I've only joined the forum recently but yes, I definitely noticed u were offline. I missed looking for new games and reading the latest threads. I'm not here often but I read whatever's going on in the forum when I am.

Chinnusrl

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I am collecting sb points because I want Beyblade burst rivals mod apk please support
Like please

Status
Not open for further replies.