Sbenny.com's return MEGA Giveaway & Contest!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,090 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As you may know, Sbenny.com was offline for around 10 days last month, due to an Incident at our Hosting Provider's Database Center (find out more by clicking here if you didn't know about it), but thanks to your love and support we're now back, stronger and better than ever!

With our return many new features are about to come (such as our exclusive Best ARM Converter or new ranks), but I'm here right now because of a Mega Giveaway and a Contest for you all!

The giveaway is quite simple, just click here and you'll immediately claim 1,000 SB Points. Please note this applies only to users registered before March 31st, 2021, and the redeem code is valid only for the first 100,000 users claiming it, for a grand total of 100,000,000 SB Points.

As per the contest part:

To take part in the contest you have to write a few lines below about what did you miss about us while we were offline. Everyone will be able to cast a vote by liking a post in this page.

The Top 3 most liked posts will receive the following rewards:

1st Most Liked Post: 10,000 SB Points
2nd Most Liked Post: 5,000 Points
3rd Most Liked Post: 2,500 Points

Additionally, I'll pick my favourite post from the ones below (excluding the first three most liked posts) and I'll personally send 5,000 SB points to the author of it.

The contest is already started and will end on April, 15th UTC/GMT +2, so make sure to leave your comment below before it ends, or your entry will not be considered for the contest.

I wanted to sincerely thank you all for the support and the love we received during the downtime, especially on Discord, and a special thank you goes to those who supported us and helped with the server expenses during the downtime. I'll list the donors below, but you can find them here, too:
  • Stacey Arnold (€10.71)
  • Amanda Gawlik (€21.07)
  • Maria Chiara Rinaldo (€5.00)
  • SusanS (€10.71)
  • Myriam Ben Sadia (€10.00)
  • Kari Krumtinger (€21.07)
  • Nick Miraski (€103.88)
  • Alexandro Ria (€5.00)
  • Liu Minhui (€10.00)
  • Kym Reroma
  • Moises Olea (€5.54)
  • Georgiana Holton (€5.00)
  • Sally Riker (€5.54)
  • Alberto Gomez (€10.71)
  • Laure Cotten (€5.00)
  • Emma Yeaman (€3.00)
  • Moises Olea (€10.71)
  • Matt Jones (€5.00)
  • Matthew Jones (€5.54)
  • Miri Alla (€5.01)
  • James Miller (€20.00)
  • Sofia Tavares (€4.50)
  • Sally Riker (€5.54 - recurring/monthly donation)
  • JT McClanahan (€20.00)
  • GuruKish (€10.00)
New donors:
  • Heather Amory (€60.40 - 10th April 2021)
If you'd like to be included in this list, you can donate by clicking here.

Contest draft created by @DDeveloper (thank you so much buddy :) ).

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Leaving the link for other to have. It was my pleasure donating twice. I know it only came to 10.54 but that was all I had at the time.

Keep up the great work you all do hear in making this the best modding community on the web.

Kind Regards Matt Jones

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
The Comeback is always stronger then the Setback
-Unknown

Last edited by a moderator:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I believe we can really feel someone's worth on his/her absence. I felt the same way in this case. This forum is my home and when it was offline it feels like I kicked way from own home. And if you ask me what I missed I would say it's existence. I maybe not able be online for much time per day but the thought of it gives me mental peace that yes if I am sad or stressed I have a place to go. I lost that option for 10 days back then. Also where I spend most time on the forum is gen chat , was missing it and its people very much that time . And of course Game release section is like a child's play ground for me . It's not hard to realize how that child we feel if his playground is off. Oh man ... I am being emotional. Anyway I should stop here I guess . So that's all. I am very glad to get my home back again ❤.

FENRIR97

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well, I actually didn't even notice u were offline as I am not here long and I'm not that active.
But I must say u did really good job with this site.
I also love the mods. I'm sure u don't actually have mods for all games as that will be nearly impossible, but every mod I ever searched for was there so far.

So thank u guys. U r amazing :)

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
My reason coming here is for the healthy interaction alone :3
And to be honest, I miss my badges more than anything xD
Not that I don't misses people, but Sbenny already has a Discord channel so that ain't much of a problem. For me personally, it was nice having a little break, off my routine :p

(I'm being brutally honest and I can't help myself, sorry xD)

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
What I missed, huh?
Everything
From the mods to the members, my friends, posting articles on my club, gaining SB points, messing around with many other members, having useless talks for a long time, the list is endless.
Well, now we're back, and I couldn't be happier

Reman

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
"<Generic Like hogging comment here>"
"print when reaching 1million likes: <Thank you for liking me so much>"
"print popular quote: Trump is not my president, #BLM"
Not a robot here, a generic human female male.

Status
Not open for further replies.