Mod apk (SBenny Exclusive) Romance Fate: Stories and Choices (Free VIP Choices) v2.3.7

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,389 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
As others reported, using the forums Username did not work, but using the extra code, allowed me to log into the game after the license. No biggie, it's what the code is there for.
As stated by the modder, there's a "diamond mismatch" message when you make purchases, but it bypasses that with no noticeable issues.
Once you've "used up" your stored tickets, the App shows a timer. Pressing that button allows you to keep reading, even without any tickets.

Mod does what it should do and it's smooth.
I don't particularly like the stories (so far) in the app itself, but that's hardly the Mod-Dev's fault, plus they can hopefully get better.

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi @DDeveloper, tried playing the game today and got the message 'modified version is not allowed to enter game'. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still the same message. It was working fine previously.

Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks!

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hi @DDeveloper, tried playing the game today and got the message 'modified version is not allowed to enter game'. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still the same message. It was working fine previously.

Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks!
i will have a look in it soon, thanks for reporting

medusawitch

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
When i reopen app. It always show `modified version is not allowed to enter the game`

I played on Redmi note 10, Android 11

silenthidee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Great work on the unlimited diamonds! It works perfectly! Sadly, I ran out of tickets 😭 I hope you could find a way to make them unlimited. More power! 💕
Screenshot_20210328-223011_Romance.jpg

medusawitch

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Great work on the unlimited diamonds! It works perfectly! Sadly, I ran out of tickets 😭 I hope you could find a way to make them unlimited. More power! 💕View attachment 71615
I think I got this because I login facebook in the app. I have this problem on the new phone.Android 11
My another old phone (Android8) don't have this problem I just clicked through finish the book without see popup ask to buy the tickets.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I think I got this because I login facebook in the app. I have this problem on the new phone.Android 11
My another old phone (Android8) don't have this problem I just clicked through finish the book without see popup ask to buy the tickets.
But the mod is for vip choices

medusawitch

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Now that's weird because my 2 phones don't work the same. Old one like I said I could read to finish the book. I can't do that with my new phone. Did I just discover 🪲 that not related to the mod app?

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Now that's weird because my 2 phones don't work the same. Old one like I said I could read to finish the book. I can't do that with my new phone. Did I just discover 🪲 that not related to the mod app?
it's device specific i think. also Android 11 is new and it has very major API changes

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
It has been working just fine for a day and half then the mod has been somehow detected.
I am really unsure about their security to be honest, I am thinking of dropping the mod

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
@DDeveloper, want to let you know that it's working for me again, by re-entering the user name and password for the license at the beginning. Hopefully this will work for others, too.

Thanks!

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
New version is out!
#Thread Locked

@Aceswagg, @Kingmichales, @Mrwalker1017, @Jlo, @CloudSin, @PHUONGWONG, @mainejustice, @Gimmick, @izzafiqkhushairi, @ArtemiaShy23, @Kacrilamay, @673751, @Batmam, @Chiaki, @Otome, @Ceza256, @Saira91, @Arimh, @DaisyChan, @sandriki, @killakella, @amata89, @medusawitch, @CurlyQ, @ivon, @Bayyy, @Yun Hee, @Vespidprincess, @Yayjaymay, @Rampaige7, @Kris123, @EuroMaster08, @wmelry, @Gaabriih, @FallenGuardian, @Exarlate, @Jamifan, @RocketRigby, @helloro, @Ryder167, @gabxavs, @Chanyeol, @MissTopaz, @Baram, @OneOfaKind, @Re5555, @gorengkotak, @Boltrex, @Blondie3412, @nearby27, @Deerism, @kamim, @reoscarlet03, @Niniez, @SalemQ8Arab, @AmaraAlveera, @Vhalchuy222, @RoseoftheSun, @Pentgramparadox, @Di3va, @RRiRin, @Bronwyn, @Murk, @BlondeIsBoss, @Eleni97, @Hel1616, @Alekawaii, @PhatONE, @Noname32, @UC007, @Hersas, @Joyinexpression, @eyannis, @Vallgos, @dandyjp88, @Ai143, @DavinaRos3e, @JATD0, @Escravonoob, @Nie, @Himekaze, @royjackson, @cortits, @Partywillneverstop, @Dreamscaper, @oksana, @Hipoop, @Ana123, @KemmyRaz, @Isabel666, @Yuukiame, @itsdanyboy, @karenamy97, @LovelyLeslie, @Felipeebow, @Kykka, @veuvenoire, @Ebony Nicolas, @Zines, @VesperStark, @hervench, @sunnydelightxD, @Lalkabaget, @Jazzypanther46, @Schphgf, @blackfenk, @Xurastei, @Jess266, @uhgood, @Yulia Yuki, @Ananda1333, @HiSilent, @GiaNina, @Pecifica, @Alize, @Jbeanie, @NikaMi, @Jumper73, @Bannga, @Candytheif1, @Kanoyama, @Cithnter, @Shadowwoods, @Pati939393, @hvnlyascanb, @Syrious, @NotKhasino, @maeanncx23, @NixD, @NastyaRum, @iamnotaroboth, @RiiV, @eNVy31, @ang3l1ca, @Lucien45, @Giuseppenabit, @BellaW, @ElLupin, @LunaimoonStran, @fluffyclxuds, @Leonas, @MaximuzKing, @Codon771, @Sarre, @TheImposter, @CrazyRaccoon, @MaryJane211, @Octography, @defox, @SweetKiller0, @Charmz4eva, @Cyndz, @shinoda98, @shirufinvent, @MoonLuana, @iamrearrange

Status
Not open for further replies.