Sbenny presents: The "Musicizer" 🎵🎵🎵

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
So uhm.. the name might not be the most suitable, but its possibilities are infinite!!

I'm proud to introduce (and advertise) one of the first items in sale at the SB Points Shop!

For those who don't know, I recently introduced a new virtual currency system called SB Points which lets you buy particular items which might unlock some cool features and much more.

At the moment the shop is almost empty (less than 5 items), because I'm trying to make sure everything works as expected and because it takes a lot of time to develop a new item, but you can already enjoy many cool featuresm and today I'm gonna talk about the Musicizer.

This fancy item lets you unlock a special feature which adds a cool audio player to your profile which will automatically reproduce a music you previously selected.

As specified in the item description, you can select your desired mp3 file from here: Sbenny.com's Forum Profile Music (more songs coming soon).

and once done, you'll have a fantastic audio bar which will entertain everyone who will visit your user profile!

As you might already understood, I'm planning to add the most famous theme songs of your favourite games. If you have anything to suggest, feel free to reply below with a list of games you like. I will evaluate the possibility to add the main theme songs of them to the list.

This can be already viewed from my profile by clicking here -> Sbenny

and it will automatically play one of the songs from the list.

The actual price of the item is set to 2000 SB Points, and it might get some special discounts during some events or might be even awarded as prize for some contests.

Also, we plan to award SB Points as contest prizes, and we already enabled the possibility for those who want to support our site to buy SB Points with real money, thru this link: https://forum.sbenny.com/dbtech-credits/sb-cash.1/currency (Purchase tab). I'll create a detailed thread about SB Points as soon as I finalize everything, explaining how to "farm" SB Points and all the main advantages of it!

Thank you everyone for supporting sbenny.com and I hope you'll fall in love with all the countless features we're going to introduce in next weeks! <3

Last edited:

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
It is a very interesting thing, it would be great if you could upload custom MP3.
but it is too early for this idea, the project is still in developing :)
Good Job SBenny :angeldroid:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It is a very interesting thing, it would be great if you could upload custom MP3.
but it is too early for this idea, the project is still in developing :)
Good Job SBenny :angeldroid:
To he honest, you can :) you can alternatively link to any external mp3 files you want, as soon as they're hosted somewhere online and as soon as it's a direct link (ending with .mp3).

Hope it helps!

Havanitos

VIP
Member for 6 years
Ohh sounds awesome, will test it out soon as i collect SB Points :)
Lets get to work and release some games :)

Frankenstein

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ohh, this looks amazing! I love the custom mp3!

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
SBenny said:
The actual price of the item is set to 2000 SB Points, and it might get some special discounts during some events or might be even awarded as prize for some contests.
i paid 3,500SB for the Musicizer :(

Havanitos

VIP
Member for 6 years
Same happened to me for other item , from 1500 to 500 :( hhaah

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The price shown in this thread was the introductory price. Item prices may change from day by day, I'm also planning to make promotional prices with discounts up to 50%.