Sbenny wants your help _ help save our Facebook page

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,667 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
ATTENTION

Our Website name has been blocked and our Facebook page has been disabled by FB. It had been
" flagged " because our competition/rival had " reported " our site & page and due to this, our site and FB page cannot be shared. Our Facebook page had been a great way to notify our members who use FB and being disabled now it greatly decreases the amount of people we would have reached, and limits our community. We ask any/all members who have Facebook to assist us in trying to get our Facebook page back, if you want to help our plight , we ask you to PLEASE, tap on THIS DIRECT LINK [ send message via this link--> https://m.facebook.com/help/contact/571927962827151]
, let Facebook know you want them to UNBLOCK our website
' Sbenny.com ' and enable our Facebook again !
Be sure to include our website name & our old Facebook page link in your message [ include THIS link in your message--> https://www.facebook.com/sbennydotcom ]

A personal note from me ->
I personally feel that we here at Sbenny do far more than enhancing your gaming experience, I believe that our community brings people together. We have members from all over the globe, I have made cherished friendships with people I may never had met if not for our community. I regard you as Family. This site is far more than games and apps, it's a bridge for people of all races, religions and beliefs to come together regardless of where they come from, regardless of their beliefs and share with others. Our chat room is a perfect example of what I mean. Every morning I go in our live chat room & enjoy my morning coffee while talking with the numerous friends I've made here. Sharing the funny quipts from your day, stories of the cute things your kids have done, listening to you vent because you had a bad day... To me this is one of the best parts of my day, chatting with those I've come to call " Friends " and making new ones every day.
Thank you for making my life a little better, and I hope we have done the same for you. So please if you've enjoyed our site and want to " give back " , send a message to Facebook support staff and let them know that you want our Website unblocked & Facebook page reinstated.
Best Regards,
SusieQ™

Some girl

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Done! How could I not do my part for such a great website that has shared so many great games/apps with us!!

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Done & Done :D
:dinodance:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
If you read the post it tells you exactly how you can help us. Just use this link [ https://m.facebook.com/help/contact/571927962827151 ]
to send a direct message to fb support and let them know you want the Sbenny.com website unblocked from fb sharing. Tell them you want this old Facebook page reinstated [ send them this link to our old page by copy pasting it in your message to them [ ucp.php?i=pm&folder=inbox ] .
If you really do want to help this site, just do that . Thank You
Best Regards,
SusieQ™

Don't know how to do that

Jenny Austen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Done mates, may the force be with you guys

TrinaIrv

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have sent a msg to Facebook, I hope there is a positive result soon

SnowleopardKing90

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
:headbang: :headbang: One million league's of help from my side. I used three different Facebook's to send a message to FB support. Thanks again community members for everyone's contributions. Hopefully Sbenny can get up to one million likes on his you tube channel. Only 4hundred something left to go to hit that marker! Yeah!

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
After 2 months, nothing changed, sbenny.com link still blocked. Please send message to facebook again. I did it 3 times

Rakshaz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Ok sent a request 1 more request added. Hope this helps.

Chronik420

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
done hopefully y'all get back up and running soon on fb have you tried a twitter page or possibly a new fb page altogether?