Sbenny's Secret Daily Login Requirements!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,873 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
(This is me talking to myself and thinking out loud.)
Good day,
To get the badge and to keep the badge (Active User Badge),
members need to be active; I try and make time.
I noticed a tiny hurdle for non-uploaders like myself.
"Slow days": Days where there is little to do.
I know making reviews and/or talking to members could help turn slow days to an active day.
Will it work? Maybe; Even if it doesn't the SB Points reward(s) from making reviews would make it worthwhile.
From what I've seen the badge is not for social users. Me, Hans, Ccrash, we spend our entire days talking to users and posting in the General/Off-topic section of the forums and we don't get the badge. I'm inclined to believe that Reviews would be more useful for getting and maintaining the badge. In short, content related stuff ^_^

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
From what I've seen the badge is not for social users. Me, Hans, Ccrash, we spend our entire days talking to users and posting in the General/Off-topic section of the forums and we don't get the badge. I'm inclined to believe that Reviews would be more useful for getting and maintaining the badge. In short, content related stuff ^_^
I noticed that too; I been stalking you.🕵️‍♂️
Likes still give SB Points though and a civil conversation feels nice from time to time.:)

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I might be a 2nd rate citizen but i have frieeeeeends! *-* xDDDDD
I don't think your second-rate; Come here buddy I'll give you a hug.
*Plays George Michael's Careless Whisper.*

Personally, I'm still a bit hesitant in talking to forum members;
I like my circle small and not too energetic.

PurpleGunGirl21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm big dumb and I can't even begin trying to comprehend what I should be doing to get the active user badge 🤯

I had initially thought maybe it's to post more, but that doesn't seem to be the ideal way of doing it. I unfortunately have no talent whatsoever in modding or making other worthy contents. I'm too shy to actually make my own thread post too so I can't even start with my original plan...

But knowing that the idea is to have us realize we can be active by doing so many other things, and for the very reason that we want to be active instead of just getting a badge and earn a few more SBcashes... It just makes me like this community more 😊

I guess I deserved this;; I'll have to try to be more active somehow too www

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I'm big dumb and I can't even begin trying to comprehend what I should be doing to get the active user badge 🤯

I had initially thought maybe it's to post more, but that doesn't seem to be the ideal way of doing it. I unfortunately have no talent whatsoever in modding or making other worthy contents. I'm too shy to actually make my own thread post too so I can't even start with my original plan...

But knowing that the idea is to have us realize we can be active by doing so many other things, and for the very reason that we want to be active instead of just getting a badge and earn a few more SBcashes... It just makes me like this community more 😊

Thanks for joining this thread.
I wish you the best of luck; I'll be cheering.

Two, Four, Six, Eight,
🎶It's OK to be shy!
A random stranger talking to you;🎶
Huss, Huss, Don't ask why.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Personally, I'm still a bit hesitant in talking to forum members;
I like my circle small and not too energetic.
Hey! Don't force yourself into something you don't really want :D it's fine like this!

Welcome to the club!! Grab a chair :D

Mmmm Maybe making reviews would help you get there ^_^ You can just comment on movies or whatever, make threads about said things and so on. That sounds like a path to success that doesn't necessarily makes you go far away from your private bubble :D give it a try! Or not! :D
FRIENDS ARE WHAT'S IMPORTANT!! HMPH! xDDD

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I actually somehow managed to get the badge. 🤔 I thought it somehow hard to achieve it since I'm not usually online as much, but I guess not.
Congratulations and thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Ohhh~ Free candy?

Edit:
*Just recently finished reading that post/thread.*
The requirements are no longer a secret.

Last edited:

0 Thunderstorm 0

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was an active user just in 9 days. And I did nothing for it. Just released 7 mods, got approved releaser badge and instantly after that I got active user badge also.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Good day to the reading public,

This thread is no longer up to date, and here's why:

This thread was made before the "User Special Ranks benefits and Requirements" thread was made/posted; Sbenny also commented and shared a link to the "User Special Ranks benefits and Requirements" here some time ago (Jan 16, 2020).

Status
Not open for further replies.