✅ Solved Sbuploads problem!!!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,057 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
So i was having downloading issue with this particular download provider those example of problems i was experiencing was "Unable to download any Apk's and progressed of uploading failing". which i find really annoying since even i use different kinds of methods to try and fix the problem i can't,

So far i've done this things!!!
- VPN - yes indeed i try and uses it but it only make problem worst i use it then registered but i can't use my gmail since it is detecting it wrong ip address and it will lock the account i use or created.

- Making Account - i thought it is gonna be fixed but no even i did registered and make account i still get the annoying "Failed Download Try Again".

-Clear Caching & Delete History - I've done the obvious too but no success, hell i even reset my modem and my device also i reset my device too but no success either.

Those were the methods i did, i was losing hope now it seems i really can't downloading anything now, also i wanted to ask question if everyone experiencing this problem i facing too.

So i was suggesting too @Sbenny if it is possible to add one more downloader provider such as "Google Drive or maybe a direct link download" because i really wanted too download and played modded games i was hoping if that's possible.

Waiting for your reply.
Post automatically merged:

I facing this problem for 3 weeks now, i tried changing my browser too i am using firefox now my former browser was Google chrome, Uc browser and Opera.

Tkeru

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
this happens to me too, when I started to download an app with more than 100mb the download fails in the finish

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
I've fixed my problem yesterday by buying a new damn phone and it cause me more money well it's worth it.

sigggjer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm having this problem as well. Guess sbuploads is still kinda buggy for now. I hope things get better asap

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Typically this issue happens when there isn't enough space on the internal storage of the device. On Some phones you can go to your settings and change your downloads to download to your SD card by default and others you cannot. I recommend using an app like App2SD to force some of the current things you have on your phone onto your SD card to free up internal space or using something like CleanMaster to clear out old and uneeded files on your phone to free up normal space and free up ram usage as well. After you do that, you should have better luck, it worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.