Scp containment breach

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,799 happy users since 2014.
Register

Leonas

Profesional Mafioso
Member for 3 years
You are working as an scp field operative for the foundation. There has been a containment breach and three scp's have broken out: scp 173 "the statue", scp 096 "the shy guy" and scp 999 "the tickle monster". What do you do? Do you try to escape and have a chance of death from the first two monstrous scp's? Or do you hold out and hide, waiting for mobile task force tau-5 "samsara" to show up, running the risk of the tickle monster revealing your location? Or do you have something else in mind?

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Active "Burrito Protocol" and blows the place to hell xD

Leonas

Profesional Mafioso
Member for 3 years
Viable option, but I don't think that the second scp would and you would kill yourself
Post automatically merged:

Viable option, but I don't think that the second scp would die and you would kill yourself

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Viable option, but I don't think that the second scp would and you would kill yourself
Post automatically merged:

Viable option, but I don't think that the second scp would die and you would kill yourself
Well, sucks for the rest of humanity, I'm out xD

Didjya7epae

Just a Gloomy Guy
Special Guest
Member for 5 years
I know this doesn't really answer your scenario, but to my understanding the first two anomalies aren't dangerous unless you have already seen them. And the tickle monster is harmless pacifist that via anomalous power seems to know what other beings need or want in order be happy and calm them down, it also tries to protect others at its own expense as it is essentially the materialized form of joy and love. So really I don't see any present danger for myself. But since I would be a field operative in the scenario the protocol would be to first alert other foundation staff of the escape of 096, followed by 999, then 173, since I am going assume I'm alone I will attempt secure SCP-999 due to its believed importance against the Scarlett king, so it above a an alpha class scenario. Then following protocol the next anomaly to capture on the list would be to contain the statue, however this can't be done 99% safely without the enlistment of SCP-131 A and B, otherwise known as the eye pods. Since the protocol for the last SCP is to literally let it finish its rampaging before containing it, this Scp will most likely contained last. However we must try and relocate civilians while maintaining foundation secrecy before they can view it (as this escape is an alpha class scenario), this will help stop its rampaging sooner, and then we can go in with cognito-hazard displacing goggles and contain it when it's in 'Calm' state.

Other Notes: SCP-173 is believed to kill people because they have become aware of its kind, whom are assumed to actually be quite numerous and do there best to hide from humans, only killing them if they saw them and then took the eyes off of them to insure they stay a secret (the person must also be reasonable to get to, meaning if it is obstructed by something like a room, or its containment cell, it won't attempt to kill them). SCP-096 the Shy Guy, kills for much the same reasons as the former SCP and is believed that its only desire is to either completely cease from existence (including time) or become invisible, and this anomaly only becomes violent or breaches its containment when some unfortunate person sees a photograph or video of the anomaly either by accident (or because someone intentionally showed it to them), after which it will rampage taking the most direct route (breaking walls and obstacles) to get its target(s), until every person who either viewed it directly or its digital/analogue image has been obliterated, and will continue its rampage even after losing 90% of it body.

Last edited:

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I just go cuddle with SCP-999. i love the little guy <3