💬 Review scribblenauts

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,056 happy users since 2014.
Register

pa3k13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: scribblenauts

let your imagination wild. create something out of words.

Review:
the game itself is nice. It provides scenarios where you need to input words and it'll give you what you have typed.

This applies not only to nouns, but verbs and and adjectives too. The only downside is that there would be adjectives that would be the same as others even though the meaning is different.

You can also be a superhero if you like, a friend or even somewhat of a villain.

I have downloaded this because I was intrigued and it stayed on my phone for months and played it everyday. Might as well try it, the graphics are fun.

The cutest game. I recommend this for laid back/challenge people. You need to have an imagination. It requires a lot of thinking. I love it though. It works perfect for me. I purchased this on my laptop and it works beyond great. make another just like this, more levels and characters and worlds.

Cool game for kids, but I'm not sure why adults would give this such high ratings. The puzzles are extremely simplistic and are hardly challenging for anyone with a basic vocabulary. Interesting concept, but far too childish. I only have one problem though, sometimes, i would be playing normally and the gane would just stop and make my tablet freeze. I just reset my tablet and its ok. I didnt lose any progress, its just kinda annoying... Great game overall tho!

Would you recommend this to other users? yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐