searching for Anime movie, Anime series and manga - Come and shower me with your suggestions >o<

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,473 happy users since 2014.
Register

Anastasia Jay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello!
i'm trying to find anime movies,anime series or manga to binge next! i hope anyone can drop by and spoil me with your suggestion!
thanks a bunch! :)
mugiwara_crew_2_0_by_lily_fu_d8yjkl8-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

Anastasia Jay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
i like romantic comedy like Ao Haru Ride,Tonari no Kaibutsu-Kun and Kimi ni Todoke. i also like One Piece,Fairy Tail and Noragami. im very dedicated watching long series or many ep haha >o< so if you can can suggest me a few i would appreciate it a lot! :)
Post automatically merged:

thank you for your suggestions! does this 3 have many episodes? i dont wanna be hanging without thread haha >o<

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I feel like suggesting death parade rn ^^ it's 12 episodes and one season I guess

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
demonslayer kimetsu no yaiba is really good, since you like fairy tale and one piece i think you might like it also. and boku no hero academia has several seasons as well.

for romantic comedy, i rather liked yahari ore no seishun rabukome wa machigatteiru (english title: my teen romantic comedy snafu). it had a similar vibe, i think, to tonari no kaibutsu kun and just recently has been greenlit for another season!

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Since you like romantic comedy I recommend the manga Akkan Baby. Easy to binge since it's both complete and not too long. It's one of my favorites.

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you haven't been already watched OTG : Onizuka the great teacher you should watched i'll tell it's worth your time.

Username9087

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I recommend Devilman Crybaby and Soul Eater! Soul Eater is a great anime to start out with for getting into anime more and Devilman Crybaby only has ten episodes but they are very story driven and the art is awesome!

Squele

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can recommend Hunter x Hunter! I'm watching it right now because of a friend and it's really good. My Hero Academia is also a very good choice and it keeps you interested imo ( I heard that the manga is better so.. yeah :D )

L T R

Sir Ulrich Von Liechtenstein
YouTuber
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
i would say watch Hunter x Hunter,Assassination Classroom, and Noragami... For ecchi type i would say Shokugeki no soma,Kill La Kill, and Highschool DxD

Hadran

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I suddenly thought of Joker. No, not that one from Batman. Anime Joker. Its about an intelligent group. The story itself aren't in ordinal, so dont get confused.

Negosfo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Try Gintama, d frag, and law of ueki.
Gintama is a very long series but of you don't the time to watch the anime read the manga is already finish
D frag is short only 12 episode but the manga still ongoing
The law of ueki is Shonen anime 50 episode cant find the online

GFsora

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hellou >w<, try watching/reading
Akatsuki no yona ( action, historical, fantasy and a little of romance)
Gekkan Shoujo Nosaki-kun
Acchi Kocchi
Ore monogatari!! (My love story)

And these are mangas
Hibi Chouchou (or Hibi Chōchō)
Hirunaka no Ryūsei

Anastasia Jay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you for your suggestion : ) i have raided this one too and its good!

just finished watching kimetsu no yaiba : ) super duper amazing that it became viral in a very short time! I would definitely binge tonari no kaibutsu kun when its release! thanks for the heads up, ure the best!

thanks for ur suggestion! i will try that : )

omh my god!! i binge the manga, the anime and also the live action! it was an amazinggg!! im glad i found someone who liked it too! :)

ahaaa! this is a good addition to my list! thank youuuuu :)

ive read hunter x hunter manga a long time ago. maybe i should try the anime. thankss pal: ) i will definitely try my hero also cuz a lot of my friends been talking about it hehe

interesting! i will google it later : ) thank you for being awesome : )

i rewatch the law of ueki almost 3times haha! ah yes gintama was on my mind next! i sould realy binge it : ) thank you so much!

aaaa you suggest me manga also! im so happy now that i have list of manga and anime to binge next! ure the best, thank you!

Last edited:

L T R

Sir Ulrich Von Liechtenstein
YouTuber
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
also a really good way to consume anime and manga i would use AnimeDLR and MangaDLR... just dont download MangaDLR, unless you want X rated content aswell