Paid .apk Seasons Of The Wolf ~ Full Version Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,784 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Title: Seasons Of The Wolf ~
Premium + DLC
Screenshot_2018-09-26-13-13-49-17.png

Name of the game: Seasons Of The Wolf

Version: v1.0.9.5

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Seasons Of The Wolf
Sequel / Side-stories of Loren
In this role-playing game, set in the same fantasy world as the award-winning Loren the Amazon princess, you'll play as Shea or Althea, twins from the far-away village Ninim.
In just the course of one year, you will experience many storylines and sidequests; situations and events where your own choices influence the very end of the game.

The twins' tale starts on a day like many others, when one of the siblings finds a young wolf and decides to take it with him/her.
Thus begins the long journey which will take the siblings from the ice-shrouded Ninim to the desert-wrapped city of Dingirra to the storm-shrouded port of Shacklesplit.
Explore the corruption-riddled halls of Dingirra, and contest with the crimelords who claim it as their own domain.
Sail the high seas, battle mighty pirates, and discover their hidden treasures!

Travel alongside your old friend the ex-mercenary Vaelis, the illusionist Riley, the barbarian Krimm, the assassin Chalassa, the bard Jariel, and last, but not least, the crazy--ahem, the warlock Rowinda!

As your relationships deepen, you may discover love with one of your companions.
As you spend time together, you will find yourself influencing their very own storylines!

The game features 9 different classes, each with its own set of skills.
With every level up, choose your attributes, each one having an impact on future battles.
Fight a large variety of enemies in turn-based tactical battles and loot randomized items for a different game every time!

Those familiar with the Loren battle system will notice many changes, big and small, that make the battles more challenging.
The view is now left to right, featuring bigger sprites both of your party and your enemies!

The largest improvement is the new isometric map!
Divided into several zones, this gives the player a greater sense of immersion, and freedom of exploration.
Discover all the locations and quests in each Season to earn additional experience.

As always, there are romances available for all tastes, both straight or homosexual.
The story, divided into four acts, or Seasons, will leave you wondering what happens next.
But remember, no matter what happens, the theme of the story is 'Deceit'.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.winterwolves.seasonsofthewolf
MOD Features:
Premium version.
DLC Unlocked.

FREE Shopping
Screenshot_2018-09-26-13-07-31-93.png Screenshot_2018-09-26-13-07-39-03.png
Installation Instructions:
Need Lucky Patcher and make sure its Active on background.
Download both APK and Zip files.
Install the APK and unzip the provided files to Android/obb folder with same format as other games.
Load the game Online. LP will take over the Purchasing and Unlocking.
Error messages are for a Laugh. 😁
Close game and reload Offline.
N Joy ♥
Credits to: KentCave

The download link was removed. Reason: the link is not working.

Downloaded 168 times

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
For some reason the cheat menu doesn't work, have Luckypatcher installed latest too, i unlock the 1000 gold cheat but no changes it shows no gold change dunno whats the problem

eleveneightpm

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
another one I've been waiting for~ thanks a lot, much appreciated *v*

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
For some reason the cheat menu doesn't work, have Luckypatcher installed latest too, i unlock the 1000 gold cheat but no changes it shows no gold change dunno whats the problem
Worry..NOT 😀
Just like HOW you Purchased the Premium and Unlocked the DLC..the game shows some error msg.
The developer use a new improved engine on this game and they want to protect it, see?

If you had saved your game..then close and reload it..those gold might be shown this time. Just like..Magic 😊

*The Godfather's theme playings on background*
I was worried that these games wont be approved for sharing, as its from an indie developer of Italy..same hometown of Dear Sbenny.
Joo know..Omerta code and such. Horse-head on a bed. Capish?!? 👿
Post automatically merged:

I forgot to Mention..
Make SURE the Lucky Patcher is gotten from this site.
The sticky thread of version 7.21 LP that freely Available to ALL members of Sbennytopia

For..Compatibility and ease-of-mind.
I..NEVER update it, the app and games list.
I turn off the notifications from settings.
Seeing NO reason so far, might upgrade IF needed..some day, if ever.
When something aint broken, why the changes?!?
(If you can believe me..I just learnt ALL these stuffs a month ago.
@Sbenny will Smile recalling my "funny" messages of days gone by.
I didnt know the features of LP, usersdownload and MOST of the functions of this Forum.
He guided me..patiently. Laughing..probably. Understandable. Was a noobie with funny questions. Still..am.
Time and Heart. Spend a little of Both for Understanding things..we Love.)
♥

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have the Luckypatcher 7.21 installed i try to use the money cheat save it and close the game and reload it but the number stays the same, none of the cheats work the game is unlocked and full version with DLC that works with Luckypatcher but the cheats wont.
Worth to mention i have a Huawei P20 Lite smartphone and the game is installed on internal memory.

WolfNight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can't play, it say Can't find expansion file. Giving up.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Can't play, it say Can't find expansion file. Giving up.
I have the Luckypatcher 7.21 installed i try to use the money cheat save it and close the game and reload it but the number stays the same, none of the cheats work the game is unlocked and full version with DLC that works with Luckypatcher but the cheats wont.
Worth to mention i have a Huawei P20 Lite smartphone and the game is installed on internal memory.
I am seeing MANY ppl REFUSE to read properly and decided NOT to grab BOTH the Files.
IMG_20180928_122101.jpg

The Expansion files is..Provided.
That Zip file. Download it.
Unzip to Android/obb folder.
Format similar to other games in that folder.

Try to go Online for the Cheats.
The screen will give Notification errors.
Ignore it. Save your game.
Exit game. Play offline will be Fine.
Your save will have the purchases now.
Just as How you Unlock the Full-game and Purchase the DLC.
N Joy ♥

This game..Works for many other members.
Perhaps YOU are the 1% 😳
Post automatically merged:

✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:
💖🐺👩👨👹💓👻♥

Last edited:

WolfNight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I did download both files.
For some reason, still gave me same response.
I think I'm doing something wrong. Anyway thanks for the info though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seasons Of The Wolf ~ Full Version Unlocked was released by KentCave and 8712 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.