✅ Solved Seeking a personalized logo

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,181 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello there guys i wanted to have personalized logo something which is very original and unique i have attached my splashscreens so as you guys might get the idea i would appreciate if the color scheme in the logo is blue and black with one color being the main showcase while the other color can be used to highlight the main color (you can use whichever combination you can use) time is not a problem so you can take as much time as you want but i won't complain if i get it soon too :D and i would like to extend my thanks and gratitude to any member who is willing to accept my request thanks for listening guys :D

Attachments

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@MrOnline i can wait like i said and l would be honored if you could make it :D

But i won't mind if anybody else want to submit a logo too for me the more the merrier :D

and i would also like to see @amodernmyth at work too i heard she is a legend here :D

Last edited:

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@amodernmyth that would be great thanks a lot to you guys i'm just waiting to be surprised and amazed by the sbenny dynamic duo :D

and if you could i want three sizes actually if that's possible one for my profile picture,one for my signature and one for splashscreen and thank you both for your hard work

love you guys :D both of you :D

Last edited:

amodernmyth

Graphics Guru
Member for 5 years
Well thats sad buddy i really wanted to see your work but i think it can't be helped then @amodernmyth is my last hope now lol :D
I haven't forgotten. ;-; I promise. These last couple of weeks have just been stressful and I've been kind of down in the dumps. My big move is coming up in eight days, so things are a bit hectic on my end, because I'm getting things wrapped up here and getting my visits with those I care about in before I have to go. I have something started and I will get it out to you as soon as I can. I'm so sorry it has taken so long, friend. T_T

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I haven't forgotten. ;-; I promise. These last couple of weeks have just been stressful and I've been kind of down in the dumps. My big move is coming up in eight days, so things are a bit hectic on my end, because I'm getting things wrapped up here and getting my visits with those I care about it before I have to go. I have something started and I will get it out to you as soon as I can. I'm so sorry it has taken so long, friend. T_T
@amodernmyth don't worry about it I know you are busy I was just joking about the last part I knew about your moving. I was just surprised that @MrOnline had not made one for me as I thought he had time for it but now I came to know that he is unable to do it, sorry if I caused stress you can give it to me next month no problem I can wait have a good day and great life :D

MrOnline

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey Bro I Feels very sorry cuz of my limitations but i promise that whenever i really have a pc .ur request is gonna filled by me but for now i have a litttle avatar for u .believe me its not even 1% of my talent but thats all what i can arrange for u my friend.take this hope u will like.cuz this is done in just 5 minutes

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey Bro I Feels very sorry cuz of my limitations but i promise that whenever i really have a pc .ur request is gonna filled by me but for now i have a litttle avatar for u .believe me its not even 1% of my talent but thats all what i can arrange for u my friend.take this hope u will like.cuz this is done in just 5 minutes
View attachment 7219
Wow buddy this is very cool if this your 1% then i don't know what you will do with a 100% but thanks i will use this as my signature and splashscreen :D

p.s. its not final as @amodernmyth also said for a submission so i would also like to see what she makes too :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.