💬 Review Sega Heroes

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,111 happy users since 2014.
Register

Reepers

Protector of the Legendary DSi Realm
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
Name of the Content you are reviewing: Sega Heroes

Collect legendary heroes from your favourite SEGA games. Build an all-star team in this mash-up of epic proportions. Upgrade your heroes and match gems to unleash their signature attacks in action-packed battles!

Review:
A game where you match 3 or more tiles to make your characters attack. Simple, but powerful concept. As you get more into the game, it becomes more harder to gather the resources you need (gems, achievements, coins, shards etc.) The campaign is good to play, though the recommended team power can be incorrect, the arena starts of quite easy, giving you lots of people, who are under your level and you rank up fast, but when you get more into the game, the foes become much harder to take down, and you rank up slower. Survival is a little odd, as the team power increases each time you reset, making it sort of unfair to play, and the beyondering is great to grind the shards you need. Once you get Sonic from shards or achievements, you should try and level him up a lot, as he is one of the best characters in my opinion, with his extra turn moves.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend this to people who like puzzle games or whoever wants to waste time.

networkdood

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have created (first MOD ever :) ) a currently working MOD for this game: version 52.157324. Comes with free Google Play purchases. However, you will not be able to place in Adventure Events or in the Arena. And, it can be uploaded along side of the original game, too. How would I go about uploading this MOD here?
Thanks

Reepers

Protector of the Legendary DSi Realm
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
I have created (first MOD ever 🙂 ) a currently working MOD for this game: version 52.157324. Comes with free Google Play purchases. However, you will not be able to place in Adventure Events or in the Arena. And, it can be uploaded along side of the original game, too. How would I go about uploading this MOD here?
Thanks
I personally don't know. But If I were to say...

1. Go To Post Thread and choose mod
2.Do you things?

As I said, I don't know
Post automatically merged:

Something related to adding mods