Selling modified accounts for Mortal Kombat X (mobile edition)

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Musicizer! (permanent)
Device
PC
Country
United States of America
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice

The app has had a drastic change ever since MK11 came out. The coding has changed and normal methods do not work anymore. I cannot provide this service anymore. A user by the name of Karim12 is now taking over the operation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to the thread. I am here to explain my idea for a lil personal shop where I sell modified accounts to you, the user, for a price. I can offer hacked accounts with hacked souls/koins/blood rubies, and talent points. Before I begin to explain things please note that THESE ACCOUNTS CAN ONLY BE USED ON AN ANDROID DEVICE. You CANNOT use these accounts on an IOS device.

So for starters I will be offering packs for you to buy. You can also get these packs custom. A base hacked account will just have koins and souls hacked. A small additional fee will be added for blood rubies and talent points as those are a lil tricky to modify.

The three types of accounts you can buy are Safe, cautious, and dangerous. The reason for this is because you have a CHANCE to get BANNED by going into FACTION WARS with a billion koins and souls. This might also be triggered by going into faction wars at a low level with high tier gold/diamond characters. The higher amount of koins and souls or whatever you want, the higher the risk. So here are the three choices

SAFE: 150 SB BUCKS
50,000 souls
1,000,000 koins
I have never been banned for this. On my personal account I change the values to these numbers and done many testing. Never banned. The only problem is that you will run out of the koins fast and moderately with the souls if you're doing a lot of unboxing.

Cautious: 100 SB BUCKS
250,000 souls
150,000,000 koins
There is a chance (unless you nearly spend most of it) that entering faction wars with this amount could get you banned. Use at your own risk and I recommend not going into faction wars till you spend a bunch of it and level up a bit by playing battle (story) mode.

Dangerous: 60 SB BUCKS
1,000,000,000 souls (and beyond)
1,000,000,000 koins (and beyond)
This is VERY risky. You have a high chance of being banned if misused most likely after 1 season of faction wars unless you get lucky. Do be advised that even if you are banned you can still do everything else except faction wars. This includes relic hunt, battle mode, challenges, quest mode, and whatever else that may be added to the game.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:

PRICES ARE NOT YET DECIDED AS I AM AWAITING APPROVAL FROM SBENNY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO SET PRICES. THESE ARE JUST IDEAS THAT ARE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE.
Prices are set

If you are banned from the game it is quite easy to get unbanned (this works for all mobile games). All you gotta do is go to the app in your system settings and clear data and cache. You will be unbanned but with a cost.
1. You will be level 1 again and loose everything
2. The account you were using is banned. Meaning if you log into it you will not be able to use faction wars. At this point the only thing you can do is buy another account from me.

As mentioned, you can have your values custom. But blood rubies and talent points will come at an additional charge.
with blood rubies: +50 SB bucks
with Talent points: +100 SB bucks

I AM NOT responsible for the misuse or banning of an account. Refunds will NOT BE GIVEN for any reason. When buying an account you are aware of the risks and it is your doing if you play it safe or not.

FAQ:
Q: Can I change my name?
A: Yes, you can change your name ingame.

Q: What level should I be before going into faction wars with high tier gold/diamond characters?
A: I personally waited till like level 20-30. But it all comes down to you if you wanna grind or not

Q: I ran out of koins/souls
A: I am not sure about this but for a small fee I may be able to go into the account and restock you.

Q: I got banned!
A: Even if you are being responsible there is a chance of you being banned when using an account above SAFE. I cannot unban you. You will have to buy another account. (please note that just because its SAFE doesn't mean it's 100% SAFE. I never got banned for SAFE but you never know sometimes)

Happy Fighting!
Screenshot_9.jpg

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Musicizer! (permanent)
Device
PC
Country
United States of America
Hi, how do I buy the account?
Sbenny is the mediator for buying accounts. But before I can give the price I need to know what kind of hacked account you want. Safe, cautious, or dangerous. Also if you want blood rubies and talent points hacked as well.

eweeed

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Country
Singapore
Can I have cautious but with more souls and also rubies and talents as well

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Musicizer! (permanent)
Device
PC
Country
United States of America
Can I have cautious but with more souls and also rubies and talents as well
okay, your total price is 250 SB bucks. I will make the account then contact Sbenny to do the steps with funds and then send you the information to the account privately.

Last edited:

eweeed

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Country
Singapore
Oh, that's fine. If you haven't started making the account yet, can I have a million souls instead? I'll pay more if required

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Musicizer! (permanent)
Device
PC
Country
United States of America
Oh, that's fine. If you haven't started making the account yet, can I have a million souls instead? I'll pay more if required
No, I got the nox emulator as bluestacks kinda broke. So I gotta redownload it and such. Also right now I’m recovering from wisdom teeth removal surgury so I’m not online. Very sorry. You will have to wait a little longer because we talk more business.

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Musicizer! (permanent)
Device
PC
Country
United States of America
How long will it take?
well it's been 1 day since the surgery of getting all 4 wisdom teeth removed and the medication makes me feel like crap and I gotta re-download Mortal Kombat X with my slow internet so it will still be awhile. Because of this inconvenience I will make the additional million souls for free. Very sorry.

Last edited:

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Musicizer! (permanent)
Device
PC
Country
United States of America
Hi, is it gonna be finished soon?
very sorry for the delay. I been trying to download mkx but i keep getting errors. on the nox app player it only downloaded half the game and bluestacks keeps having play store problems. i need to find a place to download the apps and the obb file for it externally.

eweeed

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Country
Singapore
Hii, can I get an update of the creation of the account?

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Golden Spade
Musicizer! (permanent)
Device
PC
Country
United States of America
THIS THREAD IS TEMPORARY DISABLED DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH THE APP IN EMULATORS AS OF RECENT. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE MODDED ACCOUNTS AT THIS MOMENT BUT YOU CAN STILL MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.