Small Request Booster (single use)
Spyglass (permanent)
Golden Spade
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
OnePlus 1 - Huawei P10 Lite Android Oreo
Country
Italy
As per title, I decided to stop playing this game, after a few years fellin' in love with it. Believe it or not, I never cheated in this game (even tho it's not actually possible), so the account is clean and it's also marked as VIP as I've made about a dozen in-app purchases all this time.

My account is at Knighage Level 175, with over 410,000 Gems and 140,000 Honor Points to freely spend.

I keep playing every day until someone makes a bid for this account, so KL, Gems, Honor Points and all the other currencies will keep increasing.

I would also like to specify I'm the Leader of a Top30 Guild, with a powerful team of guild mates clearing each Raid in less than 30 minutes every day.

For any info, offers and requests, feel free to contact me privately or reply below. Hopefully someone will contact me soon, as I do not have time to spend on this game anymore, and I'd like to focus on more important things.

Thank you.

A

Ad Manager

Battlecub

Savage Lv. 6
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
EXP
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Spade
Country Flags (Permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Device
Sony Xperia XA - 7.0
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't played it before
Post automatically merged:

How much do you want for it?

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.