Mod apk Series: Your Story Universe 1.0.3 Free Premium Choices

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,965 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 5 years

Series: Your Story Universe v1.0.3

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Bbwi

Download Link (how to download?) MOD currently not working, the link will be restored as soon as it will be fixed. Thank you for understanding.

• Series: Your Story Universe lets you experience the story in an interactive form where every choice actually matters!
    The game has different genera including romance, fantasy, young adult, comedy, and suspense.

Chapters Features:
    - Choose your story! Every choice has an impact
    - Adventures start with you choosing your name, facial features, and style to reflect your personality
    - A number of stories have Male MC!
    - LGBT+ representation

•   
    Unsigned version requires root while the signed version doesn't but both versions are provided.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• In this MOD:
    - I made the premium choices free so now the premium choices are unlocked by default.

Important:
    - This MOD doesn't work on tickets! You still need to use tickets for new chapters.
    - Outfits at the start of each book need diamonds! They are not unlocked by default!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank bbwi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nbcuni.usie.seriesendless&hl=en_US

Downloaded 123 times

Doge5ims

"Don't kill my vibe, don't touch my weave."
Member for 6 years
Thank you but my phone wasn't rooted, I forgot how did I chose it for the unroot phones?

SARGON

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Screenshot_20191013-225110.png

The game is stuck at this loading part. I tried to reinstall it, and its the same. Also, the unsigned apk is not installing and it saying that the file/package is corrupted.

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 5 years
View attachment 40110
The game is stuck at this loading part. I tried to reinstall it, and its the same. Also, the unsigned apk is not installing and it saying that the file/package is corrupted.
First time load takes at least 10 minutes. It’s not the mod’s fault. The game is downloading the files meanwhile.
You can only use the unsigned version if you have root access and patched with LP/SP

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

SARGON

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
First time load takes at least 10 minutes. It’s not the mod’s fault. The game is downloading the files meanwhile.
You can only use the unsigned version if you have root access and patched with LP/SP
Ok, the game worked. And I have root access on my phone and LP installed, but I don't know what kind of patch you're talking about.

Last edited:

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 5 years
Ok, the game worked. And I have root access on my phone and LP installed, but I don't know what kind of patch you're talking about.
There should be a tutorial on the forum. It basically patches your phone so that you can install apks with different signatures (or no signatures at all!) on top of each other. It’s really handy if you want to load your game from google play and can’t do that with a fake signature.

SARGON

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
There should be a tutorial on the forum. It basically patches your phone so that you can install apks with different signatures (or no signatures at all!) on top of each other. It’s really handy if you want to load your game from google play and can’t do that with a fake signature.
I managed to do that. But, can I ask what's the difference between the unsigned and signed apk?

bbwi

~CMDR~
Member for 5 years
I managed to do that. But, can I ask what's the difference between the unsigned and signed apk?
An unsigned version fools the game into thinking you’re using the apk from the playstore.

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@bbwi thank you so much for modding this game! was looking for it everywhere but couldnt find it so thank you again this game looks interesting

sayurihime

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
THANK YOU!!!! I didn't know this game, but i'm love now! Specially with the Breakfast Club story! Thank you again! :love:

Shukur

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years

Can you please tell me how you did it?

Series: Your Story Universe 1.0.3 Free Premium Choices was released by bbwi and 14230 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.